Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 10:53 AM   #12
dwedgie

unwillingly i open my mouth, his penis fills myputh and i suck , someone puts their hands on my shoulders and gently rocks me back and forth. everytime his cock hits my throat i think i'm going to gag. suddenly a buzzer sounds and he pulls his penis away.
the hood is placed on me again.
i am spun again.
when i stop i hear a girls voice, " he is all mine" followed by feeling 2 hands on the back of my head pulling me forwards , i smell the sweet smell of a lady , sticking my tongue out i make contact with her already wet pussy, it's totally bald as far as i can feel. i hear her groaning .
the buzzer sounds and i'm pulled away " oh shit , not fare " she says.
i lose count of the spins , but i do remember the last one, it was a male , as he pulled me onto his penis he lifted my hood enough for me to see a clean shaven crotch , he was uncut, and looked big. i felt his cock touch my lips so took it in my mouth , he smelt clean , his penis tasted nice.
in a soft voice he whispered " you are going to take my load, i'm going to shoot it down your throat and you will swallow !"
he starts thrusting his penis in my mouth, the more i suck , the more he thrusts.
i hear him groaning, he thrusts harder , suddenly i feel a stream of seamen hit my throat , then another and another , he shoots his load groaning in pleasure. he continues thrusting ensuring every last drop of seamen leaves his penis.

he pulls his penis out and whispers in my ear " who would have thought dave from school would be giving me head wearing a girlie thong! don't worry , it's our secret for now "

i am lowered and as i hit the ground it is instant relief to my joints . someone releases my straps , then i hear anna s voice. " you can take the blind fold off , put the cloths on that are hanging on the wall and go home. "
i hear the door close , take the blodfold off and see a pair of jeans , t shirt and pair of trainers hanging on a hook.

i get dressed and head home, i don't hear anything from anna all week, i try calling and messaging bit no answer . i decided to go to her house , there's a for sale sign , i walk upto the door and knock, no answer, i look through a window with open curtains , it's totally empty.
as i leave a neighbour asks what i am doing , i explain anna is an old friend and i had arranged to catch up. he explains to me that anna had been squatting in the house and she did not own it and there had apparently been some odd goings on on there. i thank h and make my way home wondering if i will ever hear from her again.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post: