Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 01:27 PM   #9
dwedgie

After a couple of minutes she returns , she walks straight over to the chair and sits down, she unzips her boots and takes them off.

She stands up and walks back over , she bends over and unlocks me .

With her hand she slaps the end of my semi erect penis, not hard , but so it was not pleasant.

" Ouch " I went

" That was nothing , they are going to get harder" she said , slap , slap, slap a further 3 each harder then the one before, despite the fact it is not comfortable , it is arousing and I start getting hard .

" Oh you bad boy, you are enjoying it" she says giving me 4 more slaps.

" Put your feet apart and bend over " she instructs me, I do as I am told and see her walk to the table and pick up the crop, crack , she slaps my exposed balls from behind , hard , I cry " ouch " in pain and flintch.

" Silence , and who told you to move?" She asks

" Sorry , no one mistress" I reply

" Had you not moved and made a noise that would have been it, but now you need 6 more, after each one you shall thank me , understand?

" Yes mistress " I reply

No sooner had I replied , slap , not as hard but not nice I flintch, " thank you mistress"

Immediately after slap , a bit harder , my balls sting, " thank you again mistress"

She pauses , walks round me then suddenly , crack , the hardest yet, I crash to the floor ". I m sorry mistress , thank you mistress"

" Get up, " she commands

I get up, my balls are hurting , I bend over and wait , nothing , then crack , number 4 , softest yet , but on the already tender balls it hurt.

" Thank you mistress "

" 2 to go she says " gently touching them with the crop.
Thwack , medium hit , I almost fall over, tears in my eyes, I manage to say" thank you mistress"

Then with out word , thwack , the hardest of all , I fall over doubled in pain , my balls on fire, crying , through the sobs I manage " I m sorry mistress "

I see her watching me through my tears , she says " you need to toughen up, next time you are naughty it will 6 equal to the last on "

Still crying, balls on fire, she goes to the changing room door , she opens it and says " time for you to goi think , I ll message you later.

I crawl to the door and go in , slow change , and walk home , more of a hobble.

As I'm walking home my phone bleeps , it's a message from Anna, " sorry I had to punish you, if you bahave I ll make it up to you"

Then a second bleep, a picture this time , of her naked on a bed . No explaination .

A few days later , after sending a few texts , which were unanswered , and a few unanswered phone calls, I get a message .
" Tomorrow you will receive a package , follow the instructions in it , have fun. "

The following day I get a parcel. It was a largish box . I open it wondering what it contained, all was soon answered.
On top was a hand written note.
" In our last session you cried like a girl, with that in mind I m going to make a girl out of you. You will now put on the contents of this box , text a selfie of yourself to me and await further instructions , enjoy "

I nervously open the rest of the packaging .

The box contains a pair of medium heel black shoes, black fishnet stockings , a pretty pink fabric thong and matching bra and black mini dress.

Shit, she really does want to make me a girl.

Now I have worn women's underwear before , for an ex girlfriend when we were together as a dare, but I was not sure about this . I decided I would it it on and go from there , I strip naked , thong first , it felt soft , I step into it and pull it up , not a bad fit on the waist , but I barely fit in the front and the back , well it disappeared! Not comfy, how the hell do girls wear them . Next was the bra , stockings dress and shoes. Hmm not too bad , a quick selfie sent to her and I await a response.
It did not take long , " not to bad , now girlfriend , tomorrow evening you are to come to mine, wearing you outfit, no covering up , you are to be proud to be a girl. When you get here you will receive lessons on being feminine. 7.30pm"
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: