Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 01:37 AM   #7
dwedgie

Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter, health , work and family have meant my time is limited.

She stands at the door wearing thigh high shiny black PVC high heel boots, a minidress and gloves that go upto her elbows , all the same material as her boots.

I notice that there are some different items in the room today , a red leather armchair in the corner, a large table in the centre of the room, a smaller table which is covered by a cloth. The cage and X frame have both gone.

" On your hands and knees, and crawl over there in front of the chair , facing it " she says

I drop to my hands and knees and crawl towards the chair. As I pass her she slapsy bottom with her hand. By the time I get to the chair she is sitting in it , with her legs slightly apart, I get a glimpse of her bald pussy .

" Rest your chin on the chair" she says as places one foot on my back, givi Ng me a better view .

" Do you like the view " she asks

" Yes mistress" I reply

She lightly slaps my face. " You dirty boy , it's rude to look "

" Sorry mistress , it won't happen again " I reply
Trying to look away.

" Did I say look away ? " She asked sounding annoyed

" No , but you said Its rude to look mistress" I replied

With that she stands up , walks to the little table and picks something up.
" Lay on you back, on the floor , eyes closed, do it , now !"

I lay there for a minute or so , I hear her walking round and can tell she is standing over me. Suddenly she is sitting on my face.
I open my eyes slightly and can just see her bum cheeks , so my nose is between them , yet she smells clean , mouth would be under her pussy.

" Lick it, all over , get that tongue of yours in there " she says.

I start licking , she was already moist, again she tastes as she smells. Suddenly I feel something in the waistband of my underwear, SNIP, it must be scissors, she proceeds to cut my underwear off.

In total silence she starts to jerk me off , long slow strokes. I'm licking, she's jerking , suddenly she stops , her grip tightens and she lets out a massive groan , letting go of me she manges to say " keep going " between moans. After several more she tells me to stop, I stop but she stays sitting on my face. Suddenly , out of nowhere she slaps my balls , hard, instinctively I lift my legs .

She stands above me , back facing me.

She walks back to the small table and puts the scissors back. Whist picking something up.

" Stand " she says

I do as I am told , I can still feel and taste her cum on my face.

She stands facing me, grabs and squeezes my balls , " tell me , are you getting what you want, are you enjoying this " she asks

" Arerghhh , yes Anna"

" I am not Anna to you" she replies twisting my balls slightly.

" Sorry mistress , I forgot mistress" I reply

" So you don't forget , I ll give you something to remember " she says she grips tighter , her nails start to dig in , then she twists them further.

As i groan in pain she suddenly let's go , " knell down , hands behind your back " she says

I do as I am told , I soon feel the cold steel of handcuffs , first round my ankles, then wrists. She then stands in front of me , facing away from me and bends over , her dress lifts up exposing her nicely rounded bottom and bald pussy.

She turns around to face me and removes her gloves. " Someone liked the view" she said looking at my erect penis.

" Yes mistress"

She picks something up off the table and walks over to me , she kneels on front of me, it's an elasticated cock ring , she puts it around the base of my penis .
" That's stay hard for a while" she says , then she pulls my foreskin back , exposing my helmet, before slapping it. She then unlocks my ankles am tells me to stand up and stand facing the table . She then unlocks my hands.

" Wank yourself " she says

" Sorry mistress" I say confused

" Wank yourself off , now " she says

As soon as I touched my penis , thwack , she hit me across my arse with a paddle, "faster "she said , I wank as fast as I can, thwack , she paddles me again. Suddenly with a groan I shoot my load , slowing down.

" I did not say stop " she says

I continue , for about a minute before being told to stop.

My cum was on the floor.

" Lick it up" she says

Feeling somewhat sick at the thought I said" no , never"

" What" she shouted

" I won't do that " I reply

She goes quiet, walks towards me , and knees me in the balls , hard! I collapse to the floor, she grabs the back of my head and rubs my face in it. " I allowed you to cum , now clear it up" she says
OST of it was on my face , I lick the last few drops up.

" There that was not too bad " she says

I'm still laying on the floor when I hear the doorbell.

" Over hear " she says , pointing to the corner , there is a ring on the floor , she puts my left ankle on a handcuff , other end attached to the ring, I was trapped, she disappeared out of the door. The door is on the jar, I hear voices .
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: