Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 12:39 PM   #5
dwedgie

I don't know how long I had been there for but she returned .

Still dressed the same. " Not such a big boy now are we, you do not need to answer , I can see it" she says

My penis was no longer erect.

She picks something up and walks over to me , it's a ball gag , after telling me to open my mouth she places it in and does it up .

" Do you like it" she asks

I can not talk , only manage "mmmfffmf"

" You did not say mistress" she said , as she swiftly lifts her knee into my testicles.

Unable to do anything I let out a muffled groan.

Standing in front of me she undoes her bra and drops it to the floor , exposing her pert breasts, in silence she then removes her Thong, exposing her bald pussy.

I start getting hard again.

" You obviously like that " she says.

" That's enough for now , I will call you tomorrow" she says
As she walks back and removes the gag and uncuffs me.

" Go and dress , I will see you out in a bit" she says

I pick up my boxer trunks and go back into the room to redress.

She opens the door after a minutes , once again dressed in t shirt and jeans . Walking me to the door , she says " we both seem to enjoy that, I will call you tomorrow, be a good boy"

" Yes , ok " I reply

We reach the door as I turn to say goodbye she shuts the door.

The following morning ( Sunday) at 7.30 am , still half asleep when I answer I hear Anna s voice. " Hope you are awake, come to mine this afternoon at 2 o'clock , the front door will be unlocked, come in , go straight to your changing room and strip to your underwear . Then await further instructions. Do you understand?"

" Yes mistress"

The line goes dead.

I arrive at 2. I walk on the house , shutting the door behind me, it is eerily silent. I make my way to the room where I stripped last time and stripped as told , still not a noise. After about 10 minutes the door opens ,
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: