Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 01:45 PM   #4
dwedgie

" You are attractive mistress , but it would be wrong of me" I replied

She walks in silence to the button, she presses a button and the winch unwinds, allowing me to drop my aching arms.

She comes over , not a word , she unlocks the handcuffs and takes them off.

" On your hands and knees , looking at the floor" she commands

I Do as I am told.

She circles me , 4 times before standing on front of me. " Now kiss my shoes "

I kiss both shoes

She walks behind me, when she returns she has removed her shoes and socks, she has nice feet, nails painted.

" Kiss each toe" she says

I kiss each toe in turn

"Look at my face " she says

I look up at her, as I look up I get a glimpse of what appear to be red and black panties.

" You are my slave , you are to do as I say when I say. If I ask you a question you must answer immediately, do you understand? "

" Yes mistress"

Still standing where she was , she undoes the buttons on her dress, I see her bra, red and black like her panties, I look away.
She grabs my hair and says " look at me"

I look back at her , she finishes undoing the buttons and drops the dress to the floor. She is wearing a black with red lace bra, she turns and walks away and see she has a matching thong. She walks round the room until she is behind me.

" Stand up straight " she commands

I stand up and feel something on the sides of my boxer trunks, suddenly she yanks the down to the floor.

" Bet you never thought you would be standing naked in front of quiet little Anna did you ?"

" No mistress"

" I may be little, but I am not quiet, and I am in charge"

" Yes mistress "

Still behind me she reaches round me and touches my erect penis. " Oh , either you like seeing me in my underwear or being controlled, or both" she states

She walks round so she is in front of me and asks " what is it you like? "

" Mostly you in underwear mistress, but also being controlled. I answer.

She grabs me by the penis and says " this way" as she drags me to the big X frame.

" Stand here, back to it" she says

She grabs each hand in turn and cuffs them to the frame , followed by my ankles.

As she walks to the door I assume she entered the room by she says " stay there and keep quiet , I have to do something, I ll be back in a bit" with that she walks out of the room and shuts the door.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: