View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 07:13 AM   #168
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Yesterday was a good day for me

I made a mistake by not showing proper respect to a man on Kik and as a result I was tied by my wrists to the ceiling and whipped harshly 100 times. Although the pain was intense and I sobbed in agony I understand that this lashing was necessary in order for me to be a better person and I thank both my master for the lesson and the person on Kik for reporting by bad behavior to my master so he could correct me

I have not been allowed to touch my pussy since I became owned although my master regularly ties me down and edges me for hours until I’m literally crying from exhaustion and frustration. My clit is swollen and sore and I now reach an edge after less than a minute most of the time because I am so horny. This will continue for the whole of February at least. Nothing has entered my pussy either although I am plugged all day now

Last night I was hooded by my master with an opening for my nose and mouth. My hands were chained behind my back and I was on my knees in front of him as he reclined on his sofa. I found his cock as told with my mouth and I started sucking. I spend most evenings on my knees like this now and I love sucking and deep throating his cock whxih is about 6”. I love feeling it down my throat as I lick his balls with the tip of my tongue and my nose in his pubes. Today my master pulled my head back and forced me to sniff poppers. I had never tried poppers before but the moment I sniffed them deeply my head started to spin, and I felt my blood and heart start to pump faster and I felt alert and alive, as well as more desperate than normal. I plunged his cock back down my throat and I couldn’t get enough of it and went mad with lust. Master kept giving me more and more poppers and forcing me to then duck his cock. Wow, I was shaking, dizzy, blood pumping in my ears, but insanely desperate for cock. I couldn’t get enough and I was thrusting my hips with my pussy feeling desperate, my clit thriving but I knew I wasn’t going to get any relief

I’m not sure how long this had been going on when I felt my plug being removed and that’s the first time I realized that someone else was in the room. I felt hands grab my ass and then a cock plunge into my ass and instantly start pounding my hole. Fuck this was heaven. Throating masters cock with a stranger fucking my ass, high on poppers and too horny to think, poppers being fed to me, head spinning, body shaking…..

They used me like this until I was too exhausted to even stay on my knees and they let me fall to the floor after that had both cum. But I laid there almost crying with pleasure and frustration and still unable to cum. To finish the evening I was allowed to suck their cocks and clean them and they both allowed me to drink their piss before I was locked, totally exhausted in my cage for the night.

I’m loving my new life and I really am thankful to my master for looking after me so well

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: