View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:42 AM   #14
HornyTraveler

Heart

Hey everyone, I hope some of youse are enjoying my story and as usual all feed back is appreciated. This part isn't that eventful, I more wanted to try flesh out the characters a bit more and give them some character development. But rest assured, next part and from now on is when the story truly begins.

Part 4

It was now my turn to dare either one of the girls and unfortunately for Lucy, I had my eyes set on her. My head was swimming with thoughts and ideas on what I should dare her to do. I could make her suck me off – im just about ready to burst as it is, or I can see how far I can take Lucy's and Sasha's newfound sexual relationship, even getting them to 69 each other. My mind raced for a minute before I settled on the perfect dare, I turned mischievously to Lucy, proud of the dare that I had come up with.

“Lucy, Truth or Dare?” I confidently asked, “Umm... I think im going to pick truth.” Damn! All that effort to think up the perfect dare, gone to waste, im sure my face reflected my disappointment.

“As disappointing as that is, there is alot im curious about and would like to ask, but for now ill ask...”

Lucy cut me off mid sentence, “Hold up, I've got a idea.” Lucy now had Sasha's and my full attention. “This game has been moving really fast and I'm sure it's not slowing down anytime soon, so before we all get too excited, I think we should do a couple of truth's brfore getting back into the dares. You said it yourself Steph, that there's alot you want to ask about.”

“Okay, that sounds good, there's alot I would like to ask aswell.” Said Sasha. I agreed, it would be a nice change of pace plus Lucy was right, I had quite a bit going on in my head that I would like to ask about. “How about we change the game a bit, we all get to ask two truths to each person, then afterwards we only pick dares for the rest of the night!” Sasha exclaimed.

“Ohh I like it. Okay then, I'm going to grab some cups so we can pour some drinks, meanwhile Steph, you should start to think of what your Truth's are.” Lucy said before leaving the room. I was pondering what I was going to ask when Lucy returned back to my room with three empty cups. “This should get us talking.” Lucy joked as she poured the alcohol she brought to mine amongst the three cups. “I hope you've thought of some good truth's, Steph.” Lucy said while handing my sister and I a cup each.

“After seeing you receive oral from my sister, I was wondering if you have had any sexual thoughts or experiences with girls in the past as it looked like you enjoyed yourself.”

“Honey im bisexual, of course I've had sexual thoughts of girls! Especially with Sasha being the centre of alot of my fantasies, It's not something I try to hide.” Thinking back on it Lucy didn't show any signs of discomfort while receiving head from my sister, and by the look on Sasha's face, she was already well aware of Lucy's sexuality aswell, as she didn't seem to bat an eye.

“Damn im annoyed I didn't pick up on that earlier, anyways my second question is.... What is your most hardcore fantasy?”

“Honestly I've always thought it would be hot to be tied up, blindfolded and gagged in an unkown location while many men and women who I don't know, have their way with me, pushing me to orgasm and orgasm, over and over again while I can do nothing but bathe in the pleasure and wonder when it will stop. Obviously, it's a fantasy for a reason, I'd never actually do it, but it's definitely been the focus on more then one of my masturbation sessions.”

I was in shock and by the looks of it, this even shocked my sister! I didn't think I'd ever hear them word's come out of Lucy's mouth. “Wow, you're a little slut aren't you! As hot as that was, Sasha, it's now your turn to answer my questions truthfully. I want to know what you think of us doing stuff together. I mean, it's definitely not normal for siblings to make out, and if I'm being honest I loved every second of it, but I want to know what your viewpoint is.”

“Hmm to be honest with you bro, I don't see a problem with it, yea you're my brother and I'll always love you as a brother, but the way I see it, if we are both comfortable with each other and we're both okay with getting a bit sexual, then we aren't hurting anyone. Besides we've always been closer then most siblings and that's not going to change, so if we're both open with each other then there is absolutely nothing wrong with us having a bit of fun.”

“I couldn't agree with you more, and honestly it's a bit of a relief hearing you say that. After kissing you, I wasn't sure what direction our relationship was going to go from now on, I just hoped it wasn't going to make things weird between us and that we would stay as close as we always have been”

“We will always be close Steph, nothing could change that, infact im sure after tonight we will be closer then ever.” Sasha winked, “Anyway enough with this soppy shit, you still have one more question for me, and dont hold back!”

“Thanks for reassuring me, it mean's alot, but moving on, for my last truth what's the furthest you've gone with someone and who was it?”

“Honestly furthest I've gone with someone was eating out Lucy tonight! Before that I've only ever kissed Lucy and well, today now you too.” Sasha's answer came as a suprise to me, I knew she was a virgin but I didn't know she had so little experience.

“Okay, youse are cute and all, but it's my trun to ask questions now!” Lucy said excitedly. “Steph I'll start with you, how would you rate my kiss?”

“Admittedly, I don't have much experience either, but comparing you to all the other girl's I've kissed in the past, yours by far blew them all away. Although now my sister is a close contender”

Lucy smiled and looked like she was proud of herself with my answer. “For my second question, im going to rip a page out of your book and ask the same question you asked me. Have you ever had any sexual thoughts or experiences with any guys?”

I thought about whether I should tell the truth for a second, it's not like anyone would know if I didn't tell the truth. “Since we have all been so open with each other, I'll answer it truthfully. I don't swing that way, but I have had sexual thoughts of it before. Mostly the thought of being forced into such situations with no way out is what turns me on, but I don't think I would actively seek them kind of experience's.”

“Ohhh you've just stirred something inside me. I think I want to see you be forced into sucking someone off now.” Lucy teased and stuck her tounge out at me. “Okay my gorgeous little Sasha, my question for you is.... will you be my girlfriend?”

“Fuck, she has a couple of drink's and she's already trying to get in my pants.” We all burst out laughing and the vibe of the room became really playful. “No but seriously, I know you were joking but I'm not ready for a relationship yet. My main focus right now, is being the best version of me, any relationships aren't my main concern right now, but you're more then welcome to have my body whenever you want, just say the word.” Sasha leant over and placed a kiss on Lucy's lips to reaffirm what she said.

“Damn it was worth a try. For my second question, you said before that the furthest you had gone with anyone was when you went down on me, so I'd like to know what did you think of eating me out and did you enjoy it?”

“I loved every second of it, you tasted delicious! Being honest with you though, it really turned me on and I loved seeing all your reactions, they were really hot, especially when I was teasing you and you were getting desperate!”

“Okayyy my turn!” Said Sasha, “Im going to start with you Lucy, how often do you masturbate and what is the most amount of time's you've masturbated in a day?”

“Thats easy, I masturbate almost everyday! And as for how many times, I couldn't tell ya, I lose count after awhile. Although one time at home my parent's were out for the weekend, so I set aside the whole day to play with myself to see just how much I could handle. I would have been going at it for at least 4 hours and it got to the point were my pussy was extremely sensitive and I was almost continuously cumming.”

“Fuck that's hot, call me over next time and I'll join you. For my second question, what's the weirdest thing you've masturbated too?”

“Umm I've masturbated to some pretty out there stuff, but weirdest would probably be tentacle hentai or piss play. I can't say for sure though, im pretty open minded when it comes to fetishes and kinks and am always trying to discover new one's.”

“Your turn now bro! Have you ever jerked off to me, or had any sexual fantasies about me, since before tonight?”

“Well at this point after all that's happened, I don't really see the point in avoiding the question. So yes, I've jerked off and fantasised about you, you're a beautiful girl and the fact that you're my sister makes it even sexier!”

“Damn bro, I never knew you were such a siscon. I'd like to know more about your fantasies, so tell me how did you think about me and what were we doing in your fantasies?”

“It's a little embarrassing but, fuck it. I used to steal your worn panties from the bathroom and would jerk off while smelling them, and fantasising that you caught me red handed with your panties and would make me your slave.”

“Im gonna need you to be more specific then that bro. What did you fantasise about me doing when I made you my slave?”

“Fuck you're really gonna make me say it aren't you? Well I would think about you making me strip and jerk off infront of you, and then you'd make me pleasure you, give you massage's and make me worship your body and so on, so on.”

“I almost wish I did catch you now! Well that was fun but we've all asked our truth's so now we can only dare each other for the remainder of them game.”

My erection pointed to the sky, I was really looking forward to moving onto dare's, especially now that we've all had the chance to get more comfortable with each other, and that my sister and I are okay with involving each other. Lucy emptied the last of her bottle of alcohol into our cups which struck Sasha with an idea. “Hey, how about we play spin the bottle. Whoever spins the bottle gets to dare the person it lands on, that way it stops us from going around the circle daring the next person and also switches it up a bit.”

“Sounds good.” Lucy and I said in sync.

“I'll start, here goes.” Sasha said as she spun the bottle. It went in cirlces a couple of times before landing on Lucy. “Lucy, I dare you to... suck off Steph until he cums!”

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post: