View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
kami
getDare Devil

Default End of the year dares ... or so i thought - Punish me!

Hello everyone,

maybe you noticed that I had a thread going about doing dares before 2011 ends (for more info: click here)

Well, to make it short I failed to keep up with the dares and failed some and simply went back to my daily routine without telling anyone about it.

Now i guess it's time for me to recieve some punishments for that. So go ahead and tell me what I should do.

If you are interessted what I actually failed here is a list:

I was told not to cum until the end of the year and do daily edges.
Failed this one the day right before christmas. Basically after failing this I just ended my chastity and went back to normal life.

I was told to sleep bound with rope shackles.

Tried to sleep bound the first day tied with the shackles tied to the bed. Had a really hard time sleeping this way, so the next day I started sleeping with only my hands and feet bound to each other.
Had a second night with uncomfortable sleep, so on the third day I only bound my hands loosely. Basically was almost like not being bound at all, so simply started to ignore this dare and slept normally from the day after on while trying to keep on with other tasks.

I was told to drink two glasses water before going to bed.
Failed similar to above one ... those drinks didnt help me sleep ... so I gave up on this dare after two days.

I was told to get some tinsel and try to make some sort of string out of it and wear it.
Didn't feel like buying stuff before christmas and gave up without buying or trying it.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote