View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 03:12 AM   #9
alias
Distinguished Member

1. how many sexual partners have you had
I honestly wasnt counting... but like 10ish?
2. tell us about your first time
I'm assuming all of these questions about times are referring to sexual experiences, if i'm wrong, im sorry. first time was in japan, i had just graduated high school and went on a trip with my japanese class. I was popular with the girls in japan, my red hair (which at the time was grown into a giant afro like thing) really stood out amidst the japanese girls and they liked it. I liked Japanese girls. there wasn't a whole lot that was special about it, my class went to visit the high school there, the girl was a student.
turns out she knew my host family so she came over to visit them when she got off school that day, hung out until late. i walked her home, her parents weren't home. fucked her in her bedroom

3. tell us about your best time
I live next to a bar, went over there one night. found these 2 girls who were clearly together. i went over, started talking to them, turns out one of the girls had just found out her bf was cheating on her, so she dumped him and they were drinking to get over it. once i convinced them that not all guys are assholes (which, given the theme of the night out, took alot of time and alot of drinks) they warmed up to me a bit. got to the point where they were both too drunk to drive home. luckily i had an apartment in walking distance.
as a threesome, i think it was likely my best time

4. tell us about your worst time
I don't really have an answer here... to be perfectly honest. one of my mottos is "sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's great, and when it's not its still pretty fucking good", so i can't think of any time i've ever had "bad sex"
5. what sexual fantasy do you have, that you'd never do?
I've always fantasized about pimping a girl out (literally) but i never would as it would involve sharing my sub, and i'm an extremely possessive dominant
5. what is the one thing you have to try?I think the next thing I want to try but haven't is consensual blackmail... also, did you intentionally double up on number 5?
7. how many slaves would you want in your harem?
I don't have a set number. Enough to make me happy without being so much that i cant give each slave the attention she deserves. they would all be my precious possessions, each would be part of my treasured collection,
and each deserves to be shown the love and affection that comes with that title. I can't say how many it would be, i'd take slaves until I felt like i was at the right number and call it good

8. did you notice 5 came twice?
I did, actually. I always check numbers when they did it... and i guess that answered the question i asked during the second number 5
9. would you ever be submissive?
When I first started having sex, i was submissive on the grounds that i knew nothing and felt like if i didn't do exactly what the girl said, i had no chance at getting her off. and i wanted to get her off so that shed fuck me more than once and i wouldn't be starting over from scratch each time i wanted to get laid. that said, it's not in my nature. I didn't enjoy submitting,
and i dont think ill ever do it again. I love the feeling of being in control more than i even love the feeling of an orgasm

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote