View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 09:56 AM   #1106
HumpBunny

Are you a boy or a girl?- Girl!!

How old are you?- 21! (Lol I need to fix my signature)

Are you straight, bi or gay?- uhm I don’t really know? I just like attention to be honest...

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.- I don’t really like fingering, but when I’m super horny it really gets me wet to put a plug in.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.- Nope! I don’t like bondage, it scares me

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.- Yes please!! I like being spanked and caned kinda a lot actually.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how.- Yes! I like being called dumb and treated like a baby, like I’m too stupid and simple to understand anything or make my own decisions.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?- dude I don’t know, I’m drunk or high most of the times I hook up lol

Most amount of sexual partners?- like, at once? Two, we had a threesome

How often do you masturbate?-maybe once every two to three days

What do you usually masturbate to, and how?- I usually put my suction cup dildo on the ground and ride it, or I rub my pussy against my pillow.

How many pairs of underwear do you own?- maybe 20 or so?

What's your favorite style of underwear?- lacy things 💙

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?- Nope. I’m naked with a toy keeping me company in me rn

Describe your dream partner.- Funny, taller than me, calls me baby girl, looks after my dumbass and lets me treat them well

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis?- DD36, I’ve lost some weight!

What is your favorite color?- pink or yellow!

What kind of lingerie do you own?- mostly lacy bra letters with matching things

What kind of sexual toys do you have?- glass dildo, thick (🥰🥰&#129392 suction cup dildo, plug, nipple clamps, a gag

Longest orgasm you have ever had?- a guy made me drink a lot of water and not go to the bathroom while he made me edge. He said I could only pee if I did it while fucking myself. I did it! Made a huge mess on the floor and came so hard that I got piss and squirt everywhere. It was disgusting and amazing

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?- Took nudes at work.

Most humiliated you've ever felt?- I was chatting with this guy and I was so fucking horny and desperate because he wouldn’t let me cum. He sent me screenshots, apparently he had sent everything I sent him to a group chat he had with his friends. They were saying what they would do to my body, and how fucking disgusting I was and all the things they bet I would do if he told me to. I felt fucking amazing, like some dumb little toy they were using for their own fun.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?- Yes. I’m broke and horny, okay?

Would you have sex on camera?- I think so

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?- Yes

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress?- no

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?- Yes

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?- all the time! My guy friend’s hoodies are waaaay comfier than mine

Ever stolen anything?- yeah, I’ve stolen a few lighters before

Weirdest thing you find attractive?- nose bleeds😇

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote