View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 04:26 AM   #17
HeavyRing

Hello!
Want to know how people here react to tattoos and piercings . Let me know what do you think of them!

1. Your gender?
Male
2. Your age?
3. Do you have any piercings?
Yes
4. Do you have any tattoos?
No
4, A. If yes do you want more? Why?
4, B. If not, are you planning any? Why?
Currently no plan. I can't vision myself with tattoos even though I like tattoos.
5. Do you like tattoos? Why?
Yes, esp on women. I consider them mostly art thus they must be done well. I would either go to a very good artist tattooist and select and place the tattoo well and be sure that it is what you really want for the rest of my life or don't do it at all.
6. Do you like piercings? Why?
Yes, mostly for erotic reasons. I prefer when there are not too many facial piercings.
7. Do you consider piercings sexual? Sexy?
Mostly sexy however some are truely sexual.
8. Do you consider tattoos sexual? Sexy?
Mostly they are art for me like a painting, however on women if find them sexy as well.
9. Would you ever regret getting a tattoo, if you get one?
As long as I'm concious when selecting and getting it no.
10.Would you ever regret getting a piercing, if you get one?
No, and they can be taken out at least ehen they are not too big.
11. Would you ever get rid of tattoo if someone, you like, doesn't like it?
Most likely not and only if she is the partner for life and is heavily offended.
12. Would you ever stop wearing a piercing if someone, you like, doesn't like it?
Yes
13. Would you ever get tattoo as a part of dare?
No
14. Would you ever get a piercing as a part of dare?
Depends
15. Would you ever get tattoo or piercing for someone?
Tattoo no, Piercing yes
16. Will you ever consider genital tattoo or piercing? If yes which kind? If not, why?
Yes, I currently have a PA ring, which is much fun and gives great pleasure to my partners. I might add one or the other but for me fewer is more.
17. Are you scared, when you see people with piercing or tattoo on their faces? If yes, why?
Normally no, except they are certain signs
18. Do you think that tattooed people are less than not tattooed people? If Yes why?
No, not at all.
HeavyRing is offline   Reply With Quote