View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 02:45 PM   #12
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
That's a beautiful report. Glad you had fun like a proper slut.

Since vibe fall out twice you need to be punished.

put on your most slutty looking clothing without any underwear. Take a selfie so you can remember how happy and "normal" you look like

Start with your ass, fuck your ass with all your ass toy one after another.Start with anal beads and end with large plug. If you can reach anal orgasm then edge for each toy. If not possible 10 minute is a good time. Then have your ass plugged with your large plug and tape it in your ass using tape.

Then start with all your pussy toys. Edge once with each toy's each setting. every time you have edged spank your pussy with a wooden thing for 20 times.

Do every edge/fuck in a different place in your apartment.

When all finished take another selfie in the same pose. In your report tell me what change have you spotted between photos.

You may cum once you finished report. Again anyway you like. Also pick your favourite toy to use.

If necessary feel free to change it and make it easier but I want you to write out clearly what have you changed.
Here is my report Sir.

I wore a cute black dress that has my breast pretty much exposed and an extremely short skirt, and a pink ribbon on the front, without panties as I was asked. I took a selfie, and then I began my punishment with the anal part.

I chose the living room to start, and stuck the beads vibrator under the sofa's cushion so I could fuck myself on it doggy style.
I set up a timer for 10 minutes, as I don't usually reach anal orgasm so I was not sure which would come first, if the edge or the timer.
I began fucking myself on the beads, pushing down against them and going forward, letting two beads slide in and out at first, not unable to go very deep.
After five minutes I was able to impale myself more, and to reach the fourth and fifht bead, and when the 10 minutes timer rang, I was riding it by pulling it nearly completely out and slamming back inside, and was beginning to feel like I could maybe reach an anal orgasm.

Then I used the small plug.
I changed rooms and went to bedroom, where I stood against the wall and began fucking myself with the small plug. My hole had been loosened by the 10 minutes with the beads before, so it slide inside and out so fast, I could fuck myself very hard.
I reached the 10 minutes mark and stopped.

I moved to the loundry room, I bent over the washing machine and began fucking my asshole with the medium plug. This time I could really feel the stretch, and to my surprise after five minutes I had to stop because I was nearly orgasming. I was so tense I was so tight around the plug, took me a moment to be able to take it off.

Then I changed room and I went to the bathroom and and kneeled ass up and face down on the floor. My large plug is really big, so for the first 7 minutes I could only fuck myself with the plug halfway in, at the largest part it was spreading me so much, and it stinged a lot, and didn't want to get hurt. But after the first minutes of fucking myself with the tip of the plug, it slid inside finally, and I could properly fuck my hole for the last minutes, and again I found myself very close to coming when the 10 minutes timer rang.

It was time to punish my pussy then.

I taped the big plug so it won't slip out, using that silver tape you use for house reparations. Then I went to the living room again, and laying on the sofa I inserted the bunny vibrator. The plug being big made a little difficult to find a right angle to insert it, but in diaper position in the end I managed to.
When I turned it on in not even 30 seconds I was on the edge already and had to stop. I took it out, and spanked my pussy with the wooden spoon. I was so wet my juices would spill everywhere with each splat, and it hurt a lot, but I deserved it.
I went to the bathroom and bent over the sink, and I put the bunny vibrator inside again, and did the same thing with the other settings of the toy (I changed the rooms every time, alternating the living room, the bathroom, and my own room). With the medium one I again didn't last even a minute, and had to immediately spank my pussy once more. With the high one I lasted a little longer, but nearly messed up and came. I spanked myself again, my pussy was all reddened and raw, and still incredibly drippy and wet. The last two settings are one of increasing intensity, and the other buzzing high and low at a steady rythm. I lasted a couple of minutes with each. Spanking myself had became really painful, my pussy raw from the swats.

I changed toys then, and put in the wearable vibrator.

I began in the kitchen, on the floor. Putting it inside was no problem this time, I was so loose and wet it just slid in. I began with the lower setting, and it took me ten minutes to edge, because I had nothing on my clit.
I spanked my pained pussy, and moved to the living room, crawling on the floor.
I staied on all fours on the middle of the living room, and used the medium vibration. This time I edged faster, it seemed to make the plug vibe too, and it was very intense. With the other four settings too, I never lasted more than five minutes, and moved from the bathroom to the laundry to the livingroom for each.

After I edged the last time, I took a selfie before taking out the vibrator and the plug. My face was red, my boobs were hanging from the dress, and my hair was all dishelved. I look so exhausted.

This slut is very grateful for this harsh punishment, and will save her orgasm for later when she goes to bed. Thank you, Sir.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post: