View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 03:10 AM   #4
Slut_

Default Serving for Wholenight

On Saturday i.e. 17-02-2024
My master was in mood to use me whole night.
So, first he asked for pic of my pussy. Then he minutely examined it and gave his judgements Then he asked for pics of my tits. He checked that the marks of that spanking were still visible. Then we chatted for a while about our fantasies. Then master ordered me to send pic of my pussy fully spreaded this time, my pussy hole should be clearly visible. I did as he told my pussy was completely wet and i loved to spread and show it to master. Now I don't feel shy anymore before sending him pics. He knows his slave body very well. Then after that he ordered me to clip my nipples with binder clips. I did it but it was too much painful. I was not even able to sit still after putting it. I begged a lot to master for removing it. He finally said yes to remove it after 5 mins. I know 5 mins sounds like much less time but it was too much for my poor nipples. My nipples were sore. Even touching them was paining a lot. So, my master told me to pinch and pull each nipple 10 times continuously. I had no choice I had to do it. My eyes were watery after that. My already sore nipples were now sorer.
Then he ordered me to record in which I would be stripping down like sexy stripper. I did my best but my master was not satisfied. He said that I could have done better. He expected better from me. I was now disappointed that I was not able to satisfy him. But then he ordered me to put oil on my whole body and record it completely. Whole body! I was surprised. I thought for a while and then I decided to do the best and make him happy because I had already disappointed him with stripping video. So I brought oil and put it on my whole body. Starting with hands then boobs, stomach, legs, pussy and then neck, back, ass and back of my legs. While putting oil on boobs, pussy and ass I was slow and I nicely massaged it and played a bit. I also put oil on face. Then I sent these recordings to him. And my efforts were worth it. He was happy with me. Especially, mentioned that when I was putting oil on my ass, he felt like fucking my ass immediately. I was too happy with his response. Even I wanted him to fuck my ass. Then he allowed me to wear clothes and clean the floor a bit.
Then after chatting for a while he asked me to find a ginger. I understood what was goanna happen. I brought a ginger from fridge. It was a huge piece. Huge enough for my asshole. He told me to peel it and put it in my asshole in doggy position. I did as he ordered. Since my asshole was nicely oiled the ginger went inside easily. And as soon as it went inside it started to burn. I had done ginger figging but a year ago after that i was doing it now. It burned like hell. I was only able to endure it for 4 mins. I told him that I am doing it after a year i am not able to endure it so he told me to remove it.
Even after removing it was burning alot. Then he told me to wash ginger and then put it in pussy. I agreed because a wet ginger doesn't burn alot. So I washed the ginger and put it in pussy. Then after waiting for 2-3 mins he told me to fuck myself with ginger.After that he told me to take a nice pic with this ginger in pussy and post it on fetlife. So i did. That thing in pussy is actually ginger.After that he told me to do 25 crunches. I was like why crunches suddenly but he said its his choice that what he want his slave to do. So i followed his orders and did 25 crunches. I was exhausted. I did 25 in one go.Then he asked me to remove ginger from pussy and fuck pussy with a thick marker until he says to stop. Then after a while my lower back started to pain so he allowed me to stop.
After that he told me to do plank exercise untill i fall down.I did it but could only hold for 45 secs, he said do it again this time I was only able to do it for 30 secs, he told do again. I was exhausted by now. So after 2 mins of break I did again and holded for 1 min. Then finally he was happy and satisfied. Then he told me fuck my pussy with marker again. Then after 15-20 mins of fucking he decided to end for tonight. Actually, by that time it was morning. It was 5.30 in the morning when he allowed me to wear clothes and sleep. But I was only allowed to sleep for 2.5 hours.
I Thanked him for using me and then I slept.
It was an amazing experience. I loved serving you master and I will continue to serve in my best possible way.
Thanks again.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote