Thread: Fiction: Do I Know You?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 01:34 PM   #6
Hammarling

Bit of a time skip here. I don't like using these in my writing but it does save on a few more parts of ordinary chat and ott relationship creation, which wouldn't be too fun to read. I can write anything to make that kind of character work, this is more about the kink!

Plus i'm trying to keep these updates fairly short and concise. Makes them far easier to write in my spare time and perfect before sharing.

---------------

AgentShy: Good morning, Sir Jake.
ManInCharge: Just 'Sir' is fine, don't add the Jake to everything.
Agent Shy: Yes Sir, sorry Sir.

The two had spent the rest of the night talking, catching up a bit and going over some fundamentals of their trial relationship. There was a timezone difference to cover, so some days Jake would stay up late and others Naomie would get up early. Jake worked shifts 5-days a week, Naomie had classes and essays to keep up with.
But they had agreed the basic principles and rules. That was a week ago, and it was safe to say Naomie had a lot to learn.

ManInCharge: Do your morning routine yet?
AgentShy: Not fully Sir. I've complete my morning edge, but i need to shower and practice on my dildo. I've not forgotten the routine yet, Sir.

This kind of planning made up most of their play so far. Jake would lay out sets of rules to follow for the day, or in general, so that Naomie would always have a little something to keep in mind or be doing.

ManInCharge: Your extra daily task for today is as follows - Everytime you need to toilet roll a dice. Evens you can go, Odds you have to ask my permission or wait half an hour to re-roll.
AgentShy: !! But... Sir, that's going to be reall annoying!
ManInCharge: And it will be a constant little reminder that even basic aspects are now mine to control.
AgentShy: I know Sir. I'll do my best!
ManInCharge: And you're still good for Friday night?
AgentShy: Yes Sir! I'll have all my work out the way so we can do a proper play session then, all night long. And my weekend is quiet as well for extra tasks.

If Saturday night's alright for fighting, Friday night's alright for bdsm.

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is online now   Reply With Quote