Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 09:50 AM   #13
Whispering Dom

Part 10

“There’s a party tonight. You’re invited.” You had stopped and looked at Clare.

“Where?” you ask, surprised at the invitation.

“At Zach’s frat house.” Zach was the captain of the college football team. You looked at Clare in surprise.

“Who invited me?” You’d never been invited to any of the football parties, you just didn’t move in those circles.

“I put in a word for you, and the invite comes from Zach.” Well, you think, that’s what comes from having a cheerleader as a friend. But you have a boyfriend, should you really accept an invitation to a college frat house party? You looked at Clare. Well, it’s just a party, a chance to be in with the sports crowd. Not like you’d be cheating on Michael, it’ll just be fun…

“Ok, cool I guess. Thank you Clare.” You smiled at her, kind of excited by the prospect of being around all the college athletes.

“And try and wear something nice. Do you have a dress? Just not your usual jeans and t shirt Ok. It’s a party, you need to make an effort…” Clare is looking at you disapprovingly.

“Oh” you had said. Clare had always made it clear she disapproved of your wardrobe. “I don’t know. I’m sure I’ll find something…” Clare had sighed and shaken her head.

“Come to my room and I’ll lend you something then we’ll go together.”

“Really?” you had said. “Thanks Clare, I really appreciate it.”

You had walked over to Clare’s room, and she had rummaged around in her closet for a while. Looking at yourself in her mirror you had felt a twinge of embarrassment remembering how you had masturbated in here, in front of her. But she had never made a deal out of it, never really mentioned it. You’d wondered whether it might happen again, after all, the orgasms had been incredibly intense. You’re not sure why, you’re sure you’re not a lesbian, you really liked having sex with Michael, but that one time, in front of Clare…

Finally she had pulled a dress out. It was short and black, strapless. You’d never worn anything like it before. Clare had handed it to you. “Here, try this on.” You had taken it and started to take your clothes off, t shirt and jeans, then put the black dress on, and looked hopefully at Clare.

“Hmmm, not bad actually” she had said. “But you’ll have to take your bra off, the straps will show.” You had hesitated, but it’s not as if Clare hadn’t seen you naked before, so you pulled the dress down, removed your bra and then pulled the dress back up, covering your breasts. “Good” Clare had said, looking you over. “Yeah, you look very presentable.” She had smiled. “I don’t think my shoes will fit you, and you can’t wear yours.” It looked like she was thinking. “Look, take your socks off and just wear flip flops, I’ve got a pair that you’ll get away with.” You had cringed, not one to go bare footed or wear flip flops, but you weren’t going to argue with her, so you pulled your socks off and put on the pair that she had proffered, and looked at yourself in the mirror. Not bad… You really did look different. You wondered whether Michael would like you in this dress…

“Does everyone dress up at these parties?” you’d asked, not wanting to stand out. You felt very different, very outside of your comfort zone. Clare had shrugged.

“I guess so. If you call that dressed up…” You’d blushed. Undressed up more like it, you’d thought.

“So, you’re going to wear a dress too?” you had asked. Clare had nodded.

“Of course” she had looked at you. “Once you get invited to these parties, you get loads of opportunities to make out with the guys, so it’s only right to make yourself look good.” You had gasped at the openness of the statement.

“Well, I don’t think I’ll be wanting to go that far” you had stammered. You had a boyfriend… “Do you make out with them Clare?” you had asked quietly. “I mean, is one of them your boyfriend?” Clare had laughed and shaken her head.

“No, I don’t have a boyfriend” she had smiled at you. “And yeah, I guess I like making out sometimes. It’s just fun, and it doesn’t hurt with the popularity.” You had blushed, not what you had been expecting, but then yeah, Clare was definitely a girl around the campus and clearly knew all about sex.

You sat on the bed and watched as Clare got changed for the party. You watched as she took off all her clothes, she really didn’t seem to mind being naked. Well, you’d been naked in front of her… She had a dancers body, skinny, small tight butt, small pert breasts, very toned. For a moment you wondered again whether perhaps she was gay, or perhaps bi… She rummaged in the closet for a while before pulling out a red dress, and slipped it on. Clare had examined herself for a while in the mirror, then turned back to you.

“You know, you should take your panties off too” she had said. “Nobody will know so long as you’re careful.” You had shaken your head.

“Oh no, I don’t think I could…” Clare was looking at you.

“Have you never been out commando?” She sighed. “No, of course you haven’t.” She had shaken her head. “Go on, take them off, see how it feels, I bet you’ll like it.”

You really didn’t want to. It’s not like you didn’t trust her, and she did seem to have an uncanny way of knowing what you would like, even if you didn’t know it yourself. And anyway, it’s not like she hadn’t seen you naked, but still… Hesitantly you had stood up and slowly pulled your panties down and off. You looked unhappily at Clare. Was she really going to make you go out like this though? Was this really what all the ‘in’ people did? I mean it’s not that you minded her seeing you, but other people?

“Well?” Clare had said to you.

“I don’t know…” you said, shaking your head.

“Stop thinking about it” Clare said. “How does it feel?” You shrugged.

“Ok I guess.” You paused. “Naughty…”

“But nice” Clare had said with a grin. “Go on, admit it.” And you had to, it felt very naughty, but also nice, your pussy and ass exposed to the air beneath the skimpy fabric of the dress. You were tingling. You had sighed. She really did seem to know you, perhaps a bit too well.

“Are you sure Clare?” She had just shrugged.

“Just make sure the dress doesn’t ride up too far… Even if it does, all anybody’s going to see is a bit of your butt, and there’s nothing wrong with that.” She’d winked at you. “You have a great butt.” You had blushed and wondered again whether perhaps she was bi…

You had looked at her, resigned now to going out like this, and slowly nodded your head, pulling the hem of the dress down as far as you could. “Come on, let’s go” Clare had said. “And remember, it’s a party, you’re supposed to have fun. And remember, my reputation is on the line… You’re going because I asked for you to be invited.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: