Thread: 29/F Second AMA
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 10:08 PM   #38
PartySlut
getDare Devil

How many men and women have you fucked or gone down on? 90-100
Is there anyone you regret having sex with or who you would be embarrassed if people you knew found about? no
Ever had a pregnancy scare? no
Who is the oldest and youngest person you have fucked? 18-52
What in your opinion has been your sluttiest moment? pretty much all the events from my last work/vacation thread
Are there nude photos of you or sex tapes of you on the internet? not to my knowledge

And new ones:
Has a family member or maybe a more 'vanilla' friend ever caught you doing a dare or witnessed slutty behaviour? im sure people have noticed before
Have you ever done a dare or something naughty at one of New York's famous landmarks? If so what? no i don't really go into the city
Would you or have ever used sexuality to gain a promotion at work or better grades at school? no
What is the shortest amount of time between meeting a stranger and hooking up with them? like 5 minutes lol

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote