Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 09:10 AM   #12
Whispering Dom

Part 9

She gets off the bed and stands, looking down at him. He’s looking at her with wide, slightly panicked eyes. She slowly scoops his cum from her body, then puts her hand towards his face.

“Eat it” she says sharply. He turns his face away.

“No, please… Please don’t make me do that… Please….” She grins inwardly, loving the power she has over him.

“You say no to me?” she says. “But you’re my slave aren’t you? Wasn’t that what we agreed?” He looks at her pitifully, this was clearly not what he had been hoping for, but she has him. He shakes his head.

“Please…” he whispers. She thinks he might cry.

“Well, that’s going to add to your punishment then. Is that what you want?” He shakes his head.

“L-look… I don’t think this is working out… S-sorry, I think I should just go” He’s stammering. “I thought it sounded fun, but I don’t think it’s really me…” She looks at him.

“So, you want to cum and go?” She snorts dismissively. “But we agreed, didn’t we?” she says. “And you did cum, didn’t you?” She looks at her hand as if to prove the point. “And now you want to change the agreement?” She looks at him. He shakes his head wearily. “I don’t think that’s really fair, is it. To say you’ll do one thing, then decide to do something else whether the other person wants it or not.” She sighs. “No, I think you should take your punishment like a grown man.” He whimpers.

She leans forward and wipes her hand on his stomach. He looks relieved, at least she’s not going to make him eat his own cum. She reaches between his legs, strokes his balls, plays with his cock, feels him relax as the sex seems to return to something he’d consider normal. “You like that, huh?” she says. He nods enthusiastically.

“Oh yes… Thank you…” She grins, she can feel he’s getting hard again. Oh what fun to play with young virile boys… She masturbates him slowly, feeling him stiffen. She moves round to the side of the bed, puts a knee up on it, spreading her legs, giving him a great view of her pussy. It turns her on so much to know she’s being seen like this. She strokes him faster.

“Better not cum again…” He looks at her and moans. She knows she can make him cum again, and he knows it too. She can hear his breathing getting faster, sees him straining, trying not to cum. She goes faster still. He cries out.

“Please… Please stop, or I’m gonna cum again. I can’t stop it…” She laughs.

“But don’t you want to cum? Don’t you like me making you cum?” He moans.

“Yes, I mean no… I mean I don’t know. I don’t want to be punished…” She slows her stroking, sees him take a sigh of relief. She looks at him.

“Ok… I’ll make a deal with you.” He looks up at her. “You want that?”

“I don’t know, what’s the deal?” He gasps as she grabs his balls, squeezes them. “I don’t like the idea of your punishments…” She smiles.

“You know I can make you cum again, don’t you?” He looks at her, nods unhappily. “Well, the deal is this, I’m going to make you cum again, but then you have to let me do something to you.” She looks at him.

“W-what?” he says. “D-do what?” She leans in to him, whispers quietly in his ear.

“I want to fuck you in the ass.” His eyes go wide, and he shakes his head. “Yes” she says. “Come on, you said your ex was too vanilla… Well, let me introduce you to some real kink. You’ll like it… And if you really don’t, I’ll stop.” She looks at him. “Come on… I bet you’ve fucked girls in the ass, haven’t you?” He looks at her pathetically, but finally nods his head.

“Yes, but they liked it. They said they liked it…” She looks at him coldly. Fucking guys, justifying what they do by assuming a girl’s compliance is enjoyment. She pushes down the anger she feels bubbling up inside her, takes a deep breath and smiles at him coldly.

“Well, maybe you’ll like it too.” He shakes his head. “You’ll never know until you’ve tried it…” He moans. She’s still stroking him slowly, can feel him twitching. “Well? You want to cum, don’t you?” He nods his head resignedly. “Then you agree?”

“Oh god… Alright….” He looks at her. “You promise you’ll stop if I don’t like it?” She smiles at him, nods…

“Oh yes, I promise…” She moves back down between his legs, looking him in the eye the whole way. Slowly she lowers her face to him, feels him spasm as she slowly takes him in her mouth. He moans loudly. She starts to slide her lips up and down him, loving the feeling of power, of him twitching helplessly in her mouth. She goes faster, can hear him moaning, straining, perhaps trying to stop himself from cumming. She knows that’s a hopeless task. She caresses his balls as she slides up and down him, relishing the power she has over him. She lifts her face off him for a moment, strokes him, sees a glimmer of precum, smiles and drops back down onto him. She hears him let out a long, loud moan, feels him spasm, and feels his semen spurting into her mouth. She lifts her face off him, crawls over him, opens her mouth so he can see it, then makes a show of swallowing it and grins at him.

“Now my little slave… It’s my turn for some fun.”

He’s laying there, breathing hard.

She unties his right leg, pulls it up. He’s athletic, and she can get it high although she sees him wincing. She grins and ties it off to the same place as his hand. He’s breathing hard, and she slowly walks round and does the same with his left leg. He’s lying, restrained, his butt totally exposed. She leans in and gives him a couple of hard slaps with her hand. He whimpers again.

“Oh, come on, that didn’t hurt” she says. He just looks up at her pathetically. “Nobody’s ever spanked you before?” He shakes his head. She leans in to him, whispers. “Then how do you know you won’t like it?” He looks at her with wild eyes.

She walks over to her chest of drawers and gets out her strap on, the one that goes inside her… She goes back to the bed. He’s watching her, his eyes wide. She smiles. She spreads her legs, and slowly pushes her end inside herself, sighs with pleasure.

“Since you’re being a good boy, I’m going to lube it for you…” He gulps. She walks back to her chest of drawers letting him get a view of her naked bottom and grabs a bottle of lube and goes back to the bed. She pours lube onto her hand and rubs it all over the strap on. It feels good, the piece inside her moving as she strokes, making her sigh with pleasure. Then she takes more lube and rubs it over his asshole. “See how nice I’m being to you?” she says.

She kneels on the bed, he’s looking at her, she can see he’s breathing hard. She takes the strap on and gently rubs it across his asshole, then starts to push it in. He gasps and cries out.

“Just relax… Come on… Be a man.” He whimpers, and she pushes the tip inside him. He groans.

“Oh god, no…” She pushes again, a little further. “Oh please…” She pushes further still, holds it there. It feels good moving inside her as she pushes it in.

“See, you’re doing fine” she says. He shakes his head. She leans forward and it slides in further. He moans loudly. She pushes again, it slides further in, and he cries out in pain. She holds it there. She wants him to suffer, she enjoys that, but there’s only so far she can go. She looks down at him, his eyes are screwed closed. She pushes it in a little further, he cries out again. Fuck, this isn’t going to work, he can’t take it. Reluctantly she pulls it out. She sighs. Men are such wimps.

He’s lying there, tears of pain and humiliation rolling down his cheeks. She shakes her head. Fuck it, still, it was something. And now she knows she wants to cum too. She pulls the strap on out, rubs herself, sighing with pleasure.

She looks at him lying on his back, legs in the air and grins. Yes, she thinks, she’ll use him to get off in a way that will totally assert her dominance… She unties his legs and with relief he drops them down, she leaves his hands tied.

She climbs on top of him, ready now for her own release. She’s rubbing herself against his chest, she can see she’s leaving little traces of her arousal. She moves further up him, kneels up and hangs her pussy above his face.

“Ready to pleasure your MIstress boy.” she says. She sees him swallow as he stares at her with wide eyes. But she doesn’t need his permission, it wasn’t a request… She lets herself sit on him and grinds herself slowly against his mouth, she feels his lips rub against hers, then finally he pushes his tongue out. About time she thinks, thrusting her hips against his mouth. Fucking jocks, she thinks. This is what they are good for, giving her pleasure on her terms. She grinds into his face, getting close now. She reaches behind her and slaps his cock, feeling it stiffening again already. She’s breathing fast, going to cum now… She spasms and cums hard, keeps grinding, pushing herself into his face. Finally she lifts herself off him, climbs off the bed and stands by the side of it looking down at him.

“Not bad boy” she says with a smile. “Did you enjoy that?” He nods weakly. Of course he did, she thinks. Who wouldn’t enjoy her as their Domme. She looks at his cock, semi hard again, but she’s finished, not interested. She unties him.

“You can jerk off in the shower” she says cruelly. “Then I’ll drop you back at the gym.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: