Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 11:17 AM   #11
Whispering Dom

Part 8

“Feel’s good heh?” Clare said with what seemed like a little smirk. You had sighed quietly.

“I suppose…” you had said, still looking in the mirror.

“You should model with me next time. I’m telling you, you’d enjoy it.” You turned your head to look at her. She was grinning at you openly. You shook your head. “But you like how it feels, I can tell.” You felt your face flush hot, but you knew it was true and obviously Clare could see the signs of your arousal, and despite your embarrassment you wondered whether perhaps you might go and model with her one day. “See” she said with a grin. “It’s obvious how turned on you are. I bet deep down you’re a naughty little exhibitionist.” Your eyes opened wide in shock.

“Clare, stop it!” She laughed.

“Stop being such a little prude. If you weren’t enjoying this you’d have gone by now.” You shook your head. She paused for a moment, looking at you. “Was it so obvious how turned on I was when I was posing?” she asked. You looked at her, didn’t trust yourself to speak, so you just shook your head. Clare was walking slowly around you, obviously examining your naked body, you could feel yourself trembling, not with fear, but with deep arousal. You wondered what was going to happen next. How strange it had felt to be forced to strip, one item of clothing at a time. How strange, but how good…

“Well” she said finally. “I was, and I know that all I wanted to do was get back here and give myself an orgasm…” You looked at her in shock. “And that’s what you want now, isn’t it?” she had said, and again you saw her smirk. You swallowed hard, but dammit, yes, you really did want to get back to your room and get off. There was no way this was going to end with you not having an orgasm. Maybe you could go and see Michael.

Clare was still looking at you, taking in your naked body. The feelings flooding through you were so powerful and so contradictory, pounding embarrassment verging on humiliation, but overwhelming arousal. Your nipples were painfully erect and you could feel a distinct wetness between your legs.

“It is, isn’t it.” You were jerked out of your thoughts.

“W-what?” you stammered.

“You want to cum, don’t you.” It wasn’t a question. You licked your lips, looking at Clare.

“I told you, I’m not a lesbian. I have a boyfriend…” She laughed quietly.

“Go on” she said, ignoring your protestation. “Do it. I don’t mind.” You shook your head vigorously. “Go on, you’ll feel better. I told you, there’s no such thing as a bad orgasm.” Your mind was swirling, you’d never, ever masturbated in front of anyone, let alone another girl. But at the same time the arousal surging through you was making you desperate for release.

“Please Clare… Don’t make me do that.” You were shocked how it came out. You were begging her, yet you knew all you needed to do was put your clothes back on and leave. Why had you even said that? You looked at her, saw her shrug and smile.

“I told you, I don’t mind…” You swallowed hard. She wasn’t forcing you, but even so, she wasn’t going to let you just go. “And you want it, don’t you.” Again it wasn’t a question, and to your horror you realize that you had nodded your head. “Say it…” Clare whispered at you. You shook your head. “Say it!”. You looked at her in the mirror, trembling.

“I want to cum…” you said with a quiet whimper.

“Do it!” Was it permission? Or a command? It didn’t matter anymore, you knew you were going to. As if in a dream you felt your hand slip between your legs as you spread them. Your touch was like an electric shock and your whole body jerked as your fingers ran over your clit. You were momentarily embarrassed by how wet you were, but then the pleasure washed over the embarrassment and you moaned quietly. You looked in the mirror, saw Clare still watching you. You wanted to stop, but you couldn’t, you needed the release now.

You spread your legs wider, you moan, a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure and you speed up your stroking. You close your eyes for a moment, losing yourself in the pleasure can feel your climax building, then remember you are not alone. You open your eyes see Clare in the mirror her eyes fixed on you, you are panting now, so very close. You know you are going to cum soon. This feels so different to your orgasms with Michael. Different but very good you are shocked to realize. You look at yourself in the mirror, see your face flushed with arousal and pleasure, your body trembling, your legs spread wide apart, your hand between your legs.

You look up again and see Clare still standing behind you, watching you in the mirror, and also, you realize getting a view of your naked and exposed butt. You know she must be seeing everything with how spread your butt cheeks feel. But instead of that adding to your embarrassment you realize it just gave you another huge jolt of arousal. You moan loudly, your body spasms, and your orgasm breaks. You reach your free hand forward to lean against the mirror, to stop yourself falling over. You keep stroking, your body shuddering with the climax, waves of pleasure surging through you.

Slowly you stop stroking. You’re not sure how many times you came, two, three? It had been so intense, so incredible. You were still leaning against the mirror, face hanging down, breath coming in short pants. Eventually you lift your head, look at yourself in the mirror. You remember you’re not alone, feel a pang of humiliation, look up, see Clare in the mirror still standing there, a smile on her face.

“See” she says. “No such thing as a bad orgasm.” And she laughs quietly as you feel your face flush hot again.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: