Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 10:59 AM   #9
Whispering Dom

Part 6

“I’ve volunteered to model for the art school” Clare said. “You should come with me.” She’d winked at you.

“Oh, sure, Ok” you had said. “Just to keep you company though.” She’d laughed.

“I’m sure they’d be happy if you wanted to model for them too” she’d said, winking at you again. Your face had gone red and you’d shaken your head.

“No. Not a chance” you’d said. “No way would I do that!” Again Clare had laughed.

“Why not?” she’d asked, still grinning at you. “How do you know you wouldn’t enjoy it? I bet you would…” She’d looked at you. “You’ll never know if you don’t try it.” And again she’d laughed quietly. You’d just looked at her and shaken your head.

You’d met Clare through the theater course, she was a dancer and a cheerleader for the college football team. She had become a close friend, even though she was very different to you, definitely a girl about the campus, very popular with the footballers. You hadn’t been much into sports, but you’d started going to the games because of your friendship with her.

In fact you were a bit of a bookworm, into literature and the arts. You had a decent body, but you underplayed your femininity, wearing jeans and baggy t shirts, and your hair was cut short. Not exactly a tomboy, but certainly not glamorous.

You had to admit though, the guys who played football were pretty nice to look at, muscled and toned and the sports scene did seem pretty cool, Clare was always hanging out with the athletes, going to cool parties, and you kind of wished you could too. But none of them seemed to have any interest in a quiet girl from the arts side of the school. And besides, you had a boyfriend…

You had gone to the art school together, the students had suggested a pose, it was going to be a girl laying on a sofa, naked, reading a book. You had followed as Clare had gone behind a screen and undressed in front of you. You’d turned away, were a bit shocked how she just seemed comfortable stripping in front of you like that, and you suddenly wondered whether perhaps she was gay, and you’d never realized it. You heard her speaking and looked back at her.

“Maybe we should tell them we could be two naked girls on a sofa.” Clare had said and winked at you and given a little smirk. You had gone bright red, why was she bringing it up again, you’d already told her there was no way you’d do that. Clare had laughed quietly… “You’d enjoy it, I bet you…” she had said with a grin.

You just looked at her standing there naked, your face flushed hot and shaken your head wishing she wouldn’t go on about it. Clare had laughed again and you’d turned away in embarrassment. Embarrassment at her nudity? Or perhaps because at the back of your mind, not to mention between your legs, you realize that she may just be right… Still, no way you were going to get naked and expose yourself in front of others.

Clare had seemed quite at ease, had gone out and laid on the sofa, and held a book. The art students had spent some time adjusting her pose, finally ending up with her laying up against the end of the sofa, one leg pulled up, the other down, spread out as if relaxing. Her shaved pussy completely exposed.

You couldn’t imagine how she had the nerve to do that, nor how she must feel. You tried to put yourself into her position, and while you felt terrified at the thought of being naked in front of these people, you also realized that the thought of it was turning you on, a lot. You sighed quietly to yourself, perhaps you should have trusted Clare and done it. God you’d have been so turned on naked and exposed, despite the fear.

The students did their drawings, and when the session was done Clare had got up and got dressed and you’d left together. As you walked down the street together you had turned to her.

“How did you have the nerve to do something like that, get naked in front of strangers?” You had asked her awkwardly. Clare had just shrugged.

“I’m Ok with my body” she had said. “Doesn’t worry me if people get to see it, and I’m the one with the power when I show it.” She had looked at you. “And you should be too. You have a great body… Underneath all those horrible clothes.” She’d laughed seeing the look your face. You had walked in silence for a while, then very quietly you’d asked her.

“But didn’t you get turned on?” You had stopped, taken a deep breath. “I mean naked and exposed like that…” Your voice had tailed off in embarrassment. You heard Clare laugh softly.

“Of course I did, but what’s wrong with being turned on?” You had looked at her, your mouth gaping. Again Clare had laughed. “I’ll just masturbate later reliving the memory.” She had looked at you. “You should try it some time” she had said with a wink. “No such thing as a bad orgasm.” You had felt your face flush deep red and continued walking in silence.

“I mean it” Clare said, “you have a great body, I don’t know why you’re so prudish about it.” You were back in her room, had been chatting about this and that, but now she had changed the subject back to modeling again.

“Don’t be silly” you had said. “I’m nothing like you. You have a great body because you’re always working out, dancing. Of course you look good naked, but I…” your voice had tailed off.

“You what?” she had said. There was a pause, Clare was looking at you. “Michael likes your body, doesn’t he?” She said. You shrugged but nodded at her. “Get up” she said.

“What for?”

“Don’t you trust me?” You just looked at her. “Come on, get up.” Shaking your head you got up off the bed and stood there. “Come and stand here, in front of the mirror.” Again you shook your head.

“Look, just drop it Clare, Ok…”

“Come and stand here, with me.” You sighed, this was just getting silly. But you didn’t want an argument, so you walked over and stood by Clare, facing the mirror. “Now take that horrible t shirt off.” You shook your head and turned to her.

“Oh stop it will you. If you carry on like this I’ll just go.” Clare had sighed.

“Don’t be silly. You trust me, don’t you? I am your friend, aren’t I?” You nodded. “I’m just going to prove to you that you look great, now take the t shirt off.” You looked at her, shaking your head.

“Look Clare, I’m not gay or anything, you know that right?” She had laughed.

“And you think I am? I hang out with the football team all the time. Trust me, I get all the sex I want…” You had blushed. “Now come on, take the t shirt off.” You sighed, but lifted your shirt over your head. You looked at yourself in the mirror, then looked up and saw Clare looking at you, a smile on her lips. “Now those awful jeans…”

“Oh come on Clare…”

“Do it. For goodness sake, stop arguing all the time.” You shook your head, but undid your jeans, then kicked off your shoes and dropped the jeans, pulling your socks off with them and kicking them out of the way.

“See, your body is great, any guy would want to see you naked.” You had sighed, shaking your head. But again you had looked at yourself in the mirror, and again looked up and seen Clare examining your body, and you realized you were feeling a most unexpected, but pleasant feeling in your stomach. Again you thought that perhaps Clare was right, perhaps you should have modeled with her…

“Now your bra.” You couldn’t be bothered to argue any more, so you reached up and unclipped the bra, dropping it to the floor. You were shocked to realize that your nipples were already hard, and you hoped that it wasn’t going to be obvious to Clare. The pleasant feeling in your stomach was growing and spreading through you, becoming a gentle throbbing between your legs. You could feel yourself blushing, tried to take in a deep breath to calm your heart which was pounding in your chest.

“Panties…” You hesitated, but what was the point of arguing now? You were practically naked anyway, so you put your hands down and dropped them. You looked at your body, naked, exposed. The throbbing between your legs just went up a notch. You looked at Clare in the mirror, saw her eyes fixed on you and your arousal surged.

You shivered slightly, hoping that Clare wouldn’t be able to tell just how turned on you felt standing naked like this. You looked in the mirror and saw her grin.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: