Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 09:25 AM   #6
Whispering Dom

Part 5

They’d sat in the cafe for a while and chatted. It had taken the guy a while to warm up, she thought perhaps he might be nervous. But she had a plan. She had talked about exercise, about how important it was to her to keep in shape, but slowly she’d tried to turn the conversation around a bit.

“You have a girlfriend?” she asked. He’d looked at her for a moment then shaken his head.

“Not right now… Just broke up.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. How come?” She looks at him sympathetically. He sighs.

“I dunno. She wanted to settle down, have kids, all that sort of stuff” he shrugs. “I’m not really ready for that.” He looks at her guiltily. “Maybe I wanna play the field a bit, you know…” His voice tails off, not sure he’s saying the right thing.

“Oh yes” she says. “I completely understand. I mean look at you, you’re young, a really nice guy, and you obviously look after yourself.” He blushes slightly.

“Well, thanks… I guess.” He looks at her. “What about you? Boyfriend? Husband?” She shakes her head.

“Nope, I think I feel just like you, not ready to settle down just yet.” She looks at him and smiles. “I mean there’s plenty of opportunities for fun heh?” She winks at him. He looks a little shocked, and she worries she might have gone too far, but then he smiles.

“Yeah, there certainly are” and he looks pointedly at her. She takes a breath, calming herself, ready to go in for the kill.

“Sooo… What do you do after the gym?” she asks, smiling at him. Will he bite? She can feel herself trembling slightly. He looks at her, shrugs.

“I don’t know. Nothing planned… You?” She swallows, this is it…

“Well, I was thinking of going back to my place and sitting in the hot tub for a while” She looks at him. “Be kind to my muscles” she says.

“Huh. That sounds really nice…” he says. “Wish I had a hot tub.”

“Oh, you don’t?” she looks at him, as if thinking, then shakes her head.

“No. Why, what?” he says, seeing her shaking her head.

“Nothing, just a silly thought, and probably way out of line” she tries to make herself blush.

“What?” he says. “I mean what was the thought?” He’s looking at her. “I’m sure it was fine, I wouldn’t take offense.” Yes! She’s got him.

“Well” she pauses, looking at him. “I was just going to say you could come back to my place.” Again she tries to make herself blush. “But like I said, probably way to soon…” She laughs. “I mean we’ve only just met…” He’s shaking his head.

“No” he says. “I mean that would be really nice. If you don’t mind…” She looks at him, smiling, and shakes her head.

“No, of course not. Plenty of room in the hot tub…”

She’d driven him, and they’d chatted about exercise and stuff. They’d got out at her place, and he’d followed inside. It was a small place, but had a deck outside with a hot tub. She’d led him out to the deck and taken the cover off the hot tub.

“Why don’t you get in… I’m going to go and put my bathing suit on.”

“Oh…” She looked at him.

“Is something wrong?” she asks. He shrugs.

“Well, of course, I didn’t think, but I don’t have any trunks…” He looks at her. “Guess the hot tub party is off.”

“You can wear your gym shorts if you want…” She feigns thinking. “But then I guess they’d be wet for getting home…” She looks at him, tries to blush again, and gives him a smile. “Look, if you want…” she pauses. “Well, I don’t mind if you go in without…” He looks at her.

“Yeah, well, I wouldn’t mind…” he seems to be blushing for real. “But that would be a bit embarrassing with me naked and you in bathing suit… Don’t you think?” She looks at him, nods.

“I guess” she says. “Well, would you be Ok if I went skinny too?” Of course he would, she thinks with contempt. But she does love playing them. “I mean I guess I could.”

“No! That would be great…” he pauses “ I mean I wouldn’t mind at all.” She smiles. Mission almost complete.

“Well then” she says. “I guess it’s time to get naked…”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: