Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 11:29 AM   #4
Whispering Dom

Part 3

Lauren’s feet pound on the treadmill. She’s sweating and breathing hard, her hair in a ponytail bounces up and down. She looks at the timer, thirty minutes so she presses the cool down button, and slows to a trot.

She looks around the gym, taking deep breaths to slow her beating heart. Pretty empty at this time of the day, a few women and an older guy, hair graying, riding an exercise bike. The treadmill slows to a walk and her breathing slows. The cool down ends, the treadmill stops and she steps off it. She walks from the cardio area, through the weights area, looking around.

She sees him, he’ll be perfect, just what she likes. Early twenties, athletic, muscled. She smiles to herself. He’s bench pressing weights, and she glances at him out of the corner of her eye as she passes, then goes and picks up a couple of small weights, stands in front of the mirrored wall, and starts to do slow bicep curls.

She looks at herself in the mirror, then casts a quick glance at the guy. He’s still pushing weights. She looks back at herself. She’s in good shape, very good shape.

She’s slim and toned, long legs, small round butt and pert breasts, light brown hair that she often wears in a ponytail. Men definitely notice her, she knows that.

She brings her mind back to the present, looks in the mirror and sees they guy is now sitting up on his bench, looking over at her. She smiles to herself.

She puts the dumbbells back on the rack and looks at the guy in the mirror. She smiles, openly this time, inviting, then walks away towards a different area, a quiet room where she can do some stretches. She can feel the guy’s eyes following her.

The room is dimly lit. She takes a mat, puts it down, then takes her trainers off. She sits on the mat and starts to stretch, she feels good, wonders whether he’ll take the bait. A few minutes pass, and then she senses someone coming into the room. She smiles inwardly, and looks up, seeing the guy from the weights room come in. He gets a mat, and sits on it, starting to stretch himself. She can see he’s glancing over at her, checking her out.

“Good workout?” she says. He looks up at her, mid stretch.

“Yeah, thanks” he says. “You?” She nods.

“Yeah, it’s a great feeling a good workout. Really makes you feel alive, gets the endorphins flowing.” He looks at her, shrugs.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“I always like to treat myself to a coffee after” her heart is fluttering. Will he bite? She looks at him. “You?” He shrugs, but nods.

“Yeah, I guess that could be nice” He pauses. “Maybe I’ll join you.” He smiles at her. She breathes out. She’d been anxious, but why should she be. She has a great body. Any guy would want to accept an offer like that, especially a jock like this.

“Well, I’m done, you ready to go?” she asks, tugging on the line and snaring her prey. He nods, still half way through his stretches…

“Uh, Ok. Sure.”

She’s putting her trainers back on when she sees the older guy from the cardio room come in. He glances at her, smiles. She gives him a cursory look, then turns back to her victim.

“Ready?” she says brightly, standing up and looking at him. He shrugs, but clambers to his feet and stands looking at her. She starts to walk out of the room, turns to see that he’s following like a good boy, sees the older guy looking right at her, smiling. That guy is really annoying her…
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: