Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 02:37 PM   #3
Whispering Dom

Part 2

You wake, stretch and smile at the memory of the previous night, feel a warm fluttering of arousal. You look over and see him moving around the room. Nice butt you think and shiver with pleasure. Not a football player, but still, really nice… He had turned, seen you were awake and smiled. You admired his cock again, not hard, but maybe not entirely soft, as he walked over to the bed, carrying a mug.

“Thought you might like a cup of tea” he had said with a smile. Tea, not coffee, you had smiled and taken the cup.

“Thanks” you said, taking a sip. You look up at him. “Lovely.” You give a surreptitious look at his obviously stiffening cock, feeling your own arousal growing fast. He climbs back onto the bed and lies next to you, and with a grin pulls the sheet off you, looking openly at your naked body his erection now obvious. You feel yourself tremble with anticipation.

“Well, that was great last night…” he said. “Thank you, I guess…” You blush at the memory and smile at him awkwardly.

“Yes… It just sort of happened” you pause. “But I’m glad it did, I really enjoyed it.”

“Me too” he said. You drink more of the tea, and he reaches over and strokes your leg, turning you on even more as you keep looking at him.

“Yes, so I see” you say staring at his hardon. You are amazed at the thoughts racing through your mind. The feel of his hand on your skin is sending shivers through you, and you want very much to touch him, to repeat the experiences of last night. You put the mug down on the table by the bed. As his hand strokes your skin, you spread your legs, brazenly inviting him, you reach out with your foot and rub your toes against his leg, your arousal surging. You shudder as his fingers brush your lips and you let out a quiet moan of pleasure.

You look at him and blush once again at the thoughts in your head. You put your hand out and gently touch him. He sighs quietly. You lick your lips. You’ve never done it before, but you really want to put him in your mouth. No idea why, but you want it. Perhaps because he’d used his mouth on you last night? With a nervous smile you gently push him onto his back and lean over him. You kiss him on the mouth, then tentatively start to kiss down his body. You feel his hands brushing your skin, jerk as his fingers brush your nipples and pleasure flows through your body.

You hesitate, then kiss his cock, feel it twitch. You’re nervous, scared even, your heart beating fast, but you’re throbbing also and softly you kiss the tip. Your breathing is fast and shallow, you kiss it again, then start to plant little kisses moving down the shaft. You are acting on blind instinct, you poke your tongue out and run it up and down him, then over his balls. It feels so naughty, but also so good. You plant more little kisses, moving back up him, kiss the head slowly letting your lips linger there as you lift him up. For a moment you lift your eyes to look at him, his head laying on the pillow, his eyes closed, he’s breathing heavily. You kiss the head again, hesitate, letting your mouth linger there then let your lips slide over him.

You’re amazed by the reaction. He gasps out and spasms. You have an overwhelming feeling of power, much moreso than just touching him with your hands. You start to slide your lips up and down him, feeling him twitching in your mouth. You like it, it turns you on the feel of him against your lips, filling your mouth, you run your lips up and down him, lost in your own arousal. You let your tongue caress him, come back up and let it run around the head. You slide down back onto him, holding him deep in your mouth, you are absolutely throbbing with arousal, moaning quietly.

It caught you completely off guard when you felt him twitch and felt his semen spurting into your mouth. You had been enjoying it so much, you hadn’t considered that he would cum, which you realize was really dumb. And it’s perhaps a bit more than you bargained for, you know you could swallow it, but you’re not sure you want to do that, so you lift your mouth off him, lean over and grab the mug from the table by the bed, and spit it out into that. You look back at him, flushed and embarrassed.

“S-sorry…” you stutter. But he smiles at you.

“It’s Ok” he says breathlessly, “I should have warned you. But I didn’t have the chance, that was incredible.” You blush. You kneel there looking at him as he gets his breath back, then slowly he rolls to his side, pushes you down, and you sigh happily as you feel his hand go between your legs. You spread them wide as he gently caresses you. You jerk, arch your back, and give yourself to his hands, to the pleasure, moaning quietly, knowing it won’t be long…

Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: