Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 05:15 PM   #7
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything IV

Judging by the television, it was past eleven by the time the lampshade was removed from my head. A leash was clipped to my collar and I clumsily fell down on my knees as He asked. A spreader bar had been attached to my ankles an hour or so later, spreading my legs about a metre wide. He detached this now, and stood back to look at me.

“Jump.” I did. “Jump again.” I jumped again. “Keep jumping. Don’t stop till I tell you to.”
I jumped up and down, my arms secured tightly by the cling film wrapped around my upper half, my soaked diapers bouncing against me as I jerked upwards. The dummy in my mouth fell out but I was told to ignore it. I just had to keep jumping. The plastic against my skin trapped the sweat and I started feeling very hot. Still I had to keep jumping, again and again. I’d lost count of how many times, I was getting tired. He kept telling me to keep going.

“Pause.” He clipped clamps onto my nipples. A short chain ran between the two clamps and from this dangled a small weight. “Jump. Don’t stop.” My nipples screamed. Up and down, my nipples yanked the weight up, the weight tore my nipples out to stretch as it landed mid-air.

I was grateful when I was allowed to stop. My nipples needed a rest. I needed a rest, my legs were aching.

He let me waddle upstairs to the guest room, and undid the cling film wrapped around me. As my skin breathed I looked around the room. It was small, plain and simple, with a single bed against the wall covered by a plastic protective matt. I lay down on it. He lifted my legs up as He changed my diapers, putting me in a fresh one with two boosters. Then He helped me into a cute little boys onesie, designed with pastel coloured yachts alternating between dolphins. I looked cute. Ridiculous, but cute.

The bed felt cold with the plastic protective cover on it. I hoped for some blankets, but first He pulled a yellow fleece onesie out from the wardrobe. My feet fitted into the footed ends, and He locked me into this onesie with a small padlock. It was soft. I felt comfortable.
Sir had prepared warm milk for me to drink, along with two pint glasses of water to ensure I would have a full bladder for the night. But there was something else, other than pee, that was on my mind. The Castor Oil. Would It make me poop? I’d only had a small amount, and I did have a really strong bladder. I thought I did at least.

My leash was tied to the bed. With my hands locked into mitts, there was no escape. I was trapped. I was going to wet myself and not be able to anything. I hoped I didn’t have to mess. A growing cramp in my belly disagreed.

Sir tickled me – I spluttered out a giggle. It was a surprise and distracted me. He did it again – and kept going –

“I need to pee and need to pee!” Pretty soon I had wet myself. He felt the expanded crotch of my diaper and pulled a blanked over me.

“Night night soggy pants!” He taunted me as He left, leaving me unrestrained to sleep however I wanted on the bed (of course the leash stopped me leaving the bed!) and turned off the lights.

In the darkness I grappled in my mittens to pull the blanket better around me, so that I wasn’t lying on cold plastic all night. I woke numerous times in the night, to wet and clench my sphincter. My diaper expanded as the inevitability of messing myself grew ever closer.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: