Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 12:44 PM   #6
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything III

I awaited nervously by the dog bowl on the floor as He potted about. The bowl was red and large with ‘DOG’ written on the side, it didn’t smell new but musky. I really hoped it hadn’t been used before by an actual dog. My legs were spread wide by the diapers, crawling across the floor in the kitchen to the corner where I was now had taken more effort than I’d imagined; He had taken my out of the onesie, removed the marshmallow socks and put me in locking plastic pants so there was still no chance I could fiddle with my diaper package. I was also in mittens, padded and lockable mittens, as though my hands were clenched fists in the middle of a sponge football. They were completely useless, He had mocked me as I tried to open a few of the doors and cabinets around the room when he told me to try my new “hands” out. As so there I was, sat like an apprehensive puppy in the corner of the kitchen.

When He came back and stood before the dog bowl He held a single die in his hand.

“Ready, so I’m gonna throw this dice at you. I want you to catch it between your mitts and then drop it into your bowl. The number it lands on will be how many minutes I cook your beans for.”

“Mmp mmp mmmpff” I was still gagged but I was trying to ask what would happen if I missed.

“If you don’t catch it, or if you miss the bowl then I’ll just be serving up your dinner cold. You got one practice go, okay?”

I nodded as He stood back to throw the dice to me – the distance was only a few feet but the mittens made it impossible to get a grasp on anything. As soon as the die was thrown, I knew I had missed catching it. It dropped to the floor beneath my diapers. The thought of a cold dinner now seemed inevitable.

I steadied myself for the next throw – somehow I caught it between the two mitts – careful – all I had to do now was drop it into the bowl… Five! Five minutes! That was more than enough time to cook beans. I smiled at my fluke result as He turned and returned soon after with a saucepan full of baked beans to splatter into the dog bowl.

I knew what to do next, I had done it for Him on webcam many times before. Once the gag was removed, I dived into the bowl like an animal, lapping up the mess and covering the bottom half of my face in the sauce. He smirked and pretty soon I knew why. These beans were hot – spicy hot. I needed water.

“You can have a drink when you’re finished”. He seemed to enjoy the show I was making, trying to eat as large a mouthful as possible before panting loudly as is the air might provide some respite to my tongue.

Eventually I had finished however and He told me I’d done well enough to receive a treat. He filled my bowl up to the brim with water.

“Do not spill any of this onto the floor.” He said, sternly. “I’m giving you forty-five seconds to drink every last bit of that water without getting any of it onto the floor. Succeed and I’ll give you some little pink marshmallows to go with your scoop of ice-cream. Fail and it’ll be the slow-sock-cooked marshmallows you had in your diapers earlier.” I gulped at this next challenge. “Go!”

I pursed my lips as though around an imaginary straw and began to suck up the water, taking are not to spill any over the side. The relief of cold water to combat the spicy bean taste left in my mouth clashed against my wish to be careful and not spill any water. My eyes looked right into my peripheral vision, watching the water ripples run to the end of the bowl. Thankful none went over and I gained in confidence.

By the end of the countdown I had just finished the last of the liquid in the dog bowl. I had won a nice dessert.

After I had finished eating, He pulled me by a lead attached to my collar and led me into the living room. He told me to stand up with my hands by my side, and began to wrap around my shoulders with cling film. The tight plastic sealing my arms to my side, down and down He went, mummifying me down and around the plastic pants. Next I was given a pacifier to suck on before a large lamp shade was placed over my head, blocking my vision. I felt a rip in the plastic film, a breeze touched my nipples. They were still raw from the clamps I had been wearing up until He has finished with his dinner. I winced as he flicked them.

“Stay still.”

He stepped away and I heard nothing for a while. The television was turned on. I waited for a while more, letting a fresh stream of piss enter my diapers, warming my crotch. I was his furniture, just a part of the room. And so I stood and waited, until I was called upon to do something new to please my Master.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is online now   Reply With Quote