Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 05:15 AM   #19
Onherknees

Chapter 17

“Wakey wakey,” taunts Hayley as she sees Lexi beginning to regain consciousness.

Lexi rubs her eyes and as she does so realises that her arms are no longer tied. She stretches her legs and finds them free too. She’s still naked, still on the table where she had undergone her piercings. She can feel that her pussy feels tight and tender and the pain she had suffered comes flooding back to her mind. She’s frightened to look down and see what they’ve done to her and tries to brace herself for whatever she might find. She could never have readied herself for what she is about to see and what she finds shocks and terrifies her.

“I told you I’d take care of your little masturbating habit didn’t I?” beams Hayley, clearly delighted with herself.

Eight rings run the full length of Lexi’s pussy, entering on one side of her labia and going through the other side. The rings have effectively closed her vagina with just a few millimetres between each ring completely sealing her pussy all the way from the bottom up to her peehole. That isn’t all. Above that there’s a little metal cap. The cap completely covers and protects Lexi’s clit. Lexi taps it with her fingernail and finds she can’t feel anything on her clit when she does.

“What have you done to me?” moans Lexi sobbing in despair.

“Actions have consequences,” explains Hayley, “You touched yourself without permission and this is the result.”

“Once! I touched myself once for a few seconds and you mutilate me!”

Hayley laughs dismissingly.

“Mutilated you? Don’t exaggerate. I can have those removed anytime and you’ll heal up. I won’t but i can put you back to normal.”

“It’s not fair,” moans Lexi.

Lexi isn’t just upset about how her pussy has been abused, she’s genuinely remorseful and worried about how she’ll cope without being able to pleasure herself. Despite being a virgin she’s actually a very sexual person. She’s masturbated to orgasm pretty much every night for several years and sometimes other times too when something has turned her on. How she’d cope without being able to pleasure herself is a huge concern.

“You haven’t seen the best bit yet,” grins an excited Hayley.

Hayley taps her phone and something within the clit hood begins to vibrate. Lexi’s legs feel weak with the fear of knowing how Hayley will torment her.

“No, please Hayley, please don’t do this to me,” begs Lexi.

Hayley laughs as she turns to her cousin.

“See Jake, she’s such a slut she can’t cope with a few seconds vibration before she’s getting all desperate.”

As horrified by her predicament as she is Lexi, knows that it’s true. It’s Saturday and she hasn’t cum since Wednesday and Lexi is already feeling out of her mind with frustration. Is she really the slut they keep telling her she is? Is it normal needing to cum so often. She closes her eyes and grip the edge of the table as the vibrations make her clit throb with need…but then the vibrations stop. Lexi opens her eyes and glares at Hayley.

“Look at her Jake, she’s gagging for more,” Hayley comments as she hands her the butt plug, “put this back in, you need to get used to it quick now your slutty pussy is off limits.”

Lexi is soon dressed, her ass full and her pussy closed. Finally Lexi’s long day at the mall appears to be coming to an end. They’re about to head home but Hayley reminds Lexi to thank her cousin properly, of course it doesn’t take long to realise what is expected as she is pushed to her knees.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote