View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 05:26 PM   #28
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
A few rules:

-You must spend at least 1 hour per week in your room naked with your curtains wide open during daylight hours
-For one week, when you shower, you must return to your room wearing only a towel. Leave your panties in the bathroom for at least 1 hour before retrieving them.
-For the following week, when you shower, you must wear only a towel to and from the bathroom. If you are home alone, you may not wear the towel.

And a few dares:

-Go into the garden, strip naked and toss your clothes over the fence. Go get them and put them on before returning inside.
-In one day, edge at least once in each window of your flat.
-Get yourself some wet clothes (laundry, rain, shower however you want) and some clothespins. You'll be going out into the garden wearing your wet clothes and pinning them to the line one by one with the pins your your body. They must be pinned to your tits, nipples, pussy lips, or clit, in any combination you please under your clothes. One by one, remove an item, pin it to the line, then edge once. After your last edge, you may return inside. Leave them until dry, then do this in reverse. Unpin one item, pin yourself, edge once. Don't put anything on. When you've taken everything off the line and finished your last edge, you can carry your clothes back inside. Both of these can be done any time of day you think is feasible.
Thanks, Leeroc! I have added fhe new rules with some fun adjustments to fit my situation better, which will definitely give my flatmates a real chance to catch me exposed which terrifies me a little. As for the dare, I think nudity is daring enough for the garden, but blatant outdoor masturbation may get me arrested. I am a real person and will defo get into trouble for this kind of dare. Just FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
One night, go to bed wearing only a t-shirt. Leave the door 20 cms open.

That's it.

Have nice (and wet!) dreams, knowing that you would never know if you exposed yourself during your sleep, and if any of your roommates could take a peek...
I should mention my doors are heavy and will close themselves, so I propped the door with some cardboard last night before going to bed in my tshirt. It felt odd, I really spent a lot of time awake just looking through the gap, but there was little going on. Being covdred by my blanket also made it difficult to be seen wearing so little, but by the time I fell asleep it wouldn't matter. I'm fairly sure I went unnoticed, but I'm definitely not certain. A nice dare.

Thank you, CombedThunderclap! I will keep my door closed, but sleeping in just a tshirt may be a new rule this summer
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote