View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 05:13 PM   #22
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
When you are home alone, but when one or both of your flatmates could potentially come back at any time:
Pick an album or playlist on Spotify or a similar streaming service to play through headphones and find something to blindfold yourself with. If not already, get naked.
Now some dice rolls.
First one d6.
1-2: go to the bathroom, but leave it unlocked.
3-4: go to bedroom. Leave the door open
5-6: go to a communal area, like the living room or kitchen.

Then roll 2 d6.
The number is the number of songs you'll listen to through earphones whilst edging, blindfolded.
Dice rolls, exciting! I rolled the first d6:

2 - go to the bathroom but leave the door unlocked.

I was a bit worried about this one since either of them might need to go directly to the bathroom after returning, but I was relieved to know I wasn'r going expose myself too much just yet.

Second roll:

8 - eight songs to play

This one was a little tricky since my flatmates are not on the same schedule, but earlier today they were both out and I was confident I had at least 20 minutes before anyone came back. This dare seemed impossible, 8 songs could easily be more than 30 minutes, so I stayed to songs that were 3 minutes maximum and at least 2 minutes. The total time was just above 20 minutes not including stripping and blindfolding. With the blindfold and headphones in place, I sat on the edge of the bathtub and hit play. I stuck to club music with a lot of sexual energy in the lyrics to help set the mood. Edging is always fun, but the senses are all heightened by being blindfolded and deaf from loud club music, and knowing I could be caught unaware the closer I got to the end of my playlist. What scared me the most was all the noise I was making, it is very difficult to tell if you are masturbating quietly. I know that I could avoid moaning and making sounds with my mouth, but that wet, schlicking sound of edging an already soaked pussy is guaranteed to be loud unless you are hitting the right spots carefully, and it's likely i'm a loud masturbator. To test this, I tried edging later on in my room blindfolded but without headphones and could hear my pussy lips smacking against my fingers unless I went very slowly.

I was never outright caught, but I could feel the rumbling footsteps of a flatmate returning in the middle of song 8, but nothing else. By the end I was quick to remove my blindfold and pack up before returning to my room, and saw my flatmate's coat by the door and his room seemed occupied. Once inside my room, I could hear him go to the bathroom, so I think he may have needed to use the bathroom but could tell I was inside. Perhaps heard me or even knocked while I was in there upon his arrival? I don't know, and I won't ask

Thank you for the dare (again), r0ver!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865

Last edited by Debble; 03-10-2024 at 10:59 PM.
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Debble for this post: