View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #74
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
Although I feel that the rates works for me, I think I understand how you feel. I noticed some of you earning the gCs really fast! However, there are people like me who don't have the time or privacy to earn gCs as quickly.

I did ask about whether there would be change in rates in the future when the bank just opened. It is still too early to determine if any of it needs to be changed. Perhaps there can be different "account types" with different deposit rates and withdrawal options? This way someone can choose an account that is at a harder difficulty if he wishes.

On a side note, you can buy custom dares with your gC! It doesn't have to be an orgasm. Also, to make it harder for yourself with the current rules, perhaps you can decide that tasks from other dares you receive do not count as a deposit.

On the part about payment for leaving, it seems its just a 25gC cost, as long as you've earned 10 + 50 gC. I'm not too sure though, perhaps Butterfly can clarify?
Sorry, it has been difficult to keep up with the thread throughout the weekend as I have been pretty busy.

As things are just starting, there are going to be adjustments as we go, but it is all about trial and error right now.

Part of the fun I think comes with the custom dares. There is obviously a lot more interactive fun to be had that way. However, in order to be allowed to do that, you need to prove your dedication to the thread by earning your dues.

Yes, as long as you have earned 50 + 10 gC you may leave, just make sure to record your 25gC withdrawal when you do.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote