Thread: Scenarios 3.O
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 02:39 AM   #13
hot_nick20

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose ?
Anal, since i don't mind anal play and would definitly love to try it. Not sure i would continue dating her, since i don't exactly see myself as a sub only.

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.
Tough one. Question is - if i choose chastity, do i just not cum or can i cum but will be punished if i do ? Anyways, i'd probably choose that. Though ...being uses in a gangbang is kind of a fantasy or mine ...

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog.
That really depends on the kind of abuse and use that awaits me. But oer seN i'd say cat. Better chance of escaping.

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.
Honestly, i really disklike both. Piss/scat is pretty much my hardest no-go. But if i had to, i'd say urinal.

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose.
12 hours. Given that i'd live with a mistress, i'd say it's likely that i'm into it anyway, so why not go the full distance ?

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.
Forward.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote