Thread: Scenarios 3.O
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 07:59 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose.
Touch choice but I'll say anal provided that I can change the he into a she with a strap-on for this scenario. If it must be a guy I'd say spanking but that's only in theory because I don't date guys.

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.
Easy option. I don't want to be gangbanged by guys and option 1 is an option that will likely happen to me in my current denial anyway.

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog.
Cat because cats are awesome. Although people who use and abuse cats most definitely are not awesome.

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.
Always urinal. No shit in my face please!

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose.
Well both options would mean social suicide and are a strict limit. But if I must choose I'll choose the 1 hour. Only my direct neighbors will likely see me then. Most other residents here are too old and slow to come over here.

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.
Backwards. Much harder to really hurt my nipples than my balls.

-------
Yes, I like your scenarios as they are a breath of fresh are in a section where otherwise a lot of the same questions are asked. However this one seems to be aimed mostly at guys. Please try to make the next series more gender neutral.

But do keep up the good work!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote