Thread: Scenarios 3.O
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 07:43 PM   #3
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose.
If the date went well, then anal. But if I wanted to not go that far, then spanking. That's possibly a great relationship though

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose.
The gangbang because it could be over with relatively soon. I find being in chastity and using a vibe pretty difficult to not cum.

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog.
Cat. I'd be more flexible

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal.
A urinal, then it's guaranteed to be only piss. With toilet it can go either way.

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose.
I'd be there for an hour because 12 seems too long
Too many neighbors come/go in a 12 hour time period.

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards.
I'd lean back. Balls ache too much and nipple pain goes away after a little while usually.
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote