View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 02:51 AM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Wear nothing, except a nice makeup...

If your thick dildo has a suction cup*, place it on the mirror, at the height of your mouth when kneeling.

The slender one goes in your pussy, but is only for cockwarming purposes (try your best to limit up-and-downs, back-and-forth, squeezing and the similar).

Now time form some serious deepthroating training. Don't spare yourself. Go for depth, go for duration (how long can you push it down your throat without gagging?), alternate deep, slow insertions with rough fast ones... Continue like that until tears smear your make up: you can't stop until you have at least 2 big running trails of tears and makeup running down and reaching your chin.

For the whole duration of the process, no direct stimulation of your clit, and obviously no cumming.

When you're nice and messed up, you have 5 more minutes to try to cum, but try to cum with nipple play alone: just sit on your dildo, but still no movements at all. If you can cum by that, enjoy!

Otherwise, 5 nice slaps on your clit, and you get the privilege to masturbate at your content until orgasm...

--------

* If not, try to think of a setup that could work for you, and let me know

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote