Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 02:33 PM   #50
Jolly*FtM

Do you have male or female genitalia?
female
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
I love it. The more painful the better.
What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
Almost everything, actually. binding, stretching, beating, hot wax, Icyhot, clamps, pumping, painful insertions
What do you like about it?
It's hard to say, for some reason the pain makes me horny.
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Usually anything I can use for this. Spanking implements, clamps, pumps, chopsticks, ...
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
Only once in real life and that was only very little with a flogger as far as I remember. Maybe a clothespin too. Otherwise only online.
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Very different, but sometimes there are just small wounds or burns, once a burn also got infected, which unfortunately took a little longer.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
The most painful thing was probably burning with a cigarette, directly on the clit. I actually enjoyed it very much. And also very painful was a clothespin with a thumbtack, also on the clit. I liked that too.
Have you ever gone too far? How so?
It's hard to say, but I don't think so, sometimes something happens that you don't want, but after a while everything is fine again.
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Feel your way slowly and do not take any unnecessary risks.

Into: BDSM, orgasm denial, anal, vaginal, torture, pee, spanking, pet play, age play, humiliation, heavy pain, control, rules, diapers, wax, icyhot, ice, being used and abused
Limits: crossdressing, scat, permanent, blood, public, illegal, facepic, friends & family

KIK: Jolly.ftm
Telegram: @JollyJayRoger

Lovense: Jolly1234

Men only!
100% sub (no switching!!)

My toys
likes, phantasies and what i am looking for
My calender
PM Dares

Last edited by Jolly*FtM; 12-16-2023 at 01:17 AM.
Jolly*FtM is offline   Reply With Quote