Old 06-20-2022, 05:59 PM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

1. How Old Are you? 32
2. Gender? M
3. How far have you 'gone' sexually? All the way
4. What are your general thoughts on masturbation? Pointless, at least for me
5. When and how were you first aware of masturbation, what were you told and what did you think of it at the time? (ie sex ed, 'the talk' with parents, siblings, friends etc)? I think sex education class
6.When you do dares/truthes (or dare people) do you find them sexually arousing? If not what kind of enjoyment is it that you find? It's generally arousing depending on the dare or truth
7. Have you ever tried to masturbate? What was your experience? Of course. It's more frustrating because I don't cum at the end
8. If not have you ever come close or stopped yourself? What happened etc? N/A
9. Do you see yourself masturbating in the future or is it something you don't think you'll ever do? If yes what is it that you think will make you ready to do it? I mean no harm trying
10.If you are a virgin do you in someway connect your virginity to also not masturbating or having an orgasm? N/A
11.Have you ever wondered what an orgasm feels like (I'm presuming you haven't had one)? Yes, a lot
12. Have you ever seen or watched someone male or female doing it? (online or real life) Would you want to see it? I've seen stuff online but also video calls too
13. Do you think you would know what to do if you ever decided to do it? N/A
14. When you are sexually aroused, what do you do to relive the tension? If possible, have sex. Otherwise nothing really

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote