View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 06:18 PM   #13
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subslaveboy63 View Post
Goddess, what trait or traits do you look for in those serving you?

What is your preferred method of discipline?

Do you strictly control your subs orgasms?

Thank you Goddess
1.) Appreciation, a little jealousy is okay but not too jealous, trust and respect, cool with open relationship and open commmunication, patient with me and vice versa, kindness, helpful for me/you and I to grow and learn together
Bonus (but not absolutely necessary) if:
into me giving anal :-D , good manners, romantic, open up deeply and closely to me willingly and naturally, open to experiment and push boundaries, sick and twisted enough which you could divulge to me in private <3 :-D ahem..., available often enough, a little playfully bratty but not too bratty, cute, really feminine (heels, corsets maybe, garters, stockings, lace, tasteful makeup and styles hair, etc.)..., a decent wardrobe/underwear/toy collection for me to control whenever I wish to, has good style and eye for design (I like elegance, refinement, sophistication, but I my type is varied so not totally necessary), creative in any way in any field or area of life, arts and craftsy, like to write creatively, if you can dance well lol (teach me ), if you're very considerate and thoughtful,
if you're open to pics/audio calls/video chat/audio and video recordings, kik, discord, etc. I know it's kinda rare but such a bonus <3
I have a crying fetish that I never do... if you let me make you really cry and know I care and still want me then <3
A great beg/groveling with no expectations yet trying anyway so pathetically and genuinely, seductively, persuasively... And~
Doms/Dommes for me are rare and a whole other story. I said this to a friend recently ~

There are very few that I'd want to follow and give myself like that to. I rarely, if at all, feel completely safe and trusting of most and have that connection/chemistry/attraction to let myself submit to someone truly worthy of it. And deep down, I am definitely not compatible to most.

Thanks for the compliment. I know how switches are often misunderstood or not given much credit. Also like how bisexual people can sometimes be.

2.) I like a well done line writing. I'd like to learn how to whip well and someone let me do them. I'm a switch, and with this would want to be whipped too sometimes. I've fantasized about it (like many things) but haven't tried it. I'd be interested to see someone who actually has both a love and hate of corner time. Denial and desperation, lol... Begging/groveling. Bondage and gagged though I need more experience with it as with many things. Clothespins/ bobby pins/clamps... Pussy snaps... Etc.
It ultimately depends on the individual and their dislikes for me to decide. I like using punishments to make sure it doesn't get repeated often, to make one squirm and uncomfortable, and to push boundaries and limits.

3.) It depends on how much control the person wants me to have. The more they allow me to have, the sweeter it is <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveAtimai View Post
I do not know .... I am satisfied with trying to make happy and please whoever is around me, but anyway so thank you!

reading you I see that you have tried many interesting things!
I'm glad you are aware of what makes you happy and satisfied.

Thanks for the compliment :-)

What I have tried and done is only a drop in the bucket to what I have yet to try and learn and want to do. This isn't just a hobby, it's a lifestyle, I think about and want to do it often and daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
Hello

I've read a bit in both your thread and blogs, very interesting
Here are a few questions to bump this a bit:

What color underwear is your favorite?
What is the most cruel dare/task you have sent/received?
Do you own any dogs/cats or any pets?
Flats or heels?
Winter or summer?
Interesting I hope in a good way ;-)

1) hard question. It really depends on the the whole thing. Design, color, and fit, and how it matches the one wearing it (complexion or bearing), whether they are comfortable and confident wearing it... shyness is so cute too though.

I would go with the tried and true sexy classics.

Black, white, nude, and red, and any of those combined tastefully with each other.

2.) I haven't received dares. I haven't created my own PM Dare list or written my likes/dislikes/limits/underwear teaser/toy lists, or my mindblowing, exceptionally written advertisement in the slave / master area looking for a female sub yet, lol

The cruelest PM Dare I sent was to my old friend LPV. But he was asking for it. I didn't come out as formerly being Joan Sky yet. I was gone for 3 years. After a month of returning under a new account, he obviously neglected to heed the 'more dominant than submissive' on my profile, and thought he had a shot of me submitting to him, though he didn't talk to me much and thought we were strangers that enjoyed Lounge Games. So I set him straight and used one of his dusty PM Dares which said I could create 3 rules for him within his limits and that it would last for two weeks. He told me he deleted it from his blog after I mentioned it so no one else could use it, but still honored the dare from me.

So it was ~
1.) Once a week ask Triangle for more denial (which cannot be reduced if it's from her) saying it's because he wants to push himself beyond his current boundaries and limits to help himself grow. And that he has to sound convincing and not let her know about this dare until it's over.
2.) Come up with a genuine compliment for me daily for two weeks
3.) No third one. I was kind and removed it since he served me for half a day for Option B (which I will mention shortly), and it was figured it was fair to have him do just two after all that.

It was a possible chance for it to get bad, but more unlikely since he told me she usually isn't around for long stretches of time and he doesn't know when he'll hear from her. But he was still scared about it potentially getting bad if she happened to arrive and do as he asked, so he asked if I could request anything else because he wanted his denial date to not be pushed back further away permanently by her.

So I told him to:
1) be my slave indefinitely until I chose to release him, calling me Goddess
2.) whenever he or I randomly appear in gD chat he must fawn over and focus on me until I silently tell him I'm satisfied and he can simply to talk to others and stop fawning but say bye graciously of course if one of us announce our exit, and I wouldn't allow him to silently chat with me unless I gave him permission to silently when I wished to.
3.) to not let anyone know why he was acting this way toward me or he would get punished.

He agreed and bent the knee because he didn't want more permanent denial.

He couldn't last two chat sessions in less than half a day. He already broke Rule 3 (and was also getting punished for something else) when trying to save face in chat around Salty and knorke and the rest, by mentioning he didn't understand how I found his old PM dares (on his blog), to which I made him look stupid by saying I had no idea what he is talking about, and asked where the dares are that he is speaking of that I cannot seem to find, and asked him if he deleted them. He said nothing :-)

Then that night he told me he couldn't be my slave and call me Goddess for just two weeks, he barely knew me (he didn't know he actually did at the time, that we were actually old Lounge Games friends; I told him knowingly that he might regret it in the future and want to serve me, but that it wouldn't happen yet we'd still remain friends if he wished to, and he said I seem nice and that probably would be the case but he still wanted to be friends)

And he said something like ~ I have had subs on here before Gosh darnet! :-p

Too much for his pride unless he knows you better and you happen to be a polygon :-p But I jest ;-)

Since he couldn't last more than half a day, he resumed the two week PM dare.

So that's what could happen when you try to be slick and pressure dominate someone on the the fly without asking or listening to their responses properly. From what I recall he pushed a bit, to which I would politely decline, then the next time he did soonafter ~ SNAP! There you go buddy ;-)

I released him just before the two weeks were up. It was because I almost left the site again because of a silly fight or flight reaction I had with an awesome lady that I mention a little in my blog, but I learned from it with the help of a sweet heart on here, and don't plan on running away like that again.

Anyway, still love you Ellie. We're all good ;-)

3.) I recently acquired two zebra finches and named them Hannah and Rudolph. I have two orange minnows. One dark purple female betta. And 3 dogs I share with my best friend. A 13 or 14 year old female German Shepherd named Rusty (she's half Black Lab but doesn't look it). A 2 year old Black German Shepherd named Brutus (he's half German Shepherd, half Black Lab), and a 2 year old Great Pyrenees mix with half its usually length of long hair and just as big ~ named Navarre from the Ladyhawke movie (all white dog even though he is half German Shepherd, half Great Pyrenees). So that's my pets. My best friend has much more, mostly reptiles, but that's a long story :-)

4.) I love heels on other women, but I don't have much experience with them on myself. I know I clean up nicely and could practice. I'd just probably bust my ass a few times and not look as dignified as one would, but might produce laughter so that's a plus. I would say flats. Heels preferable on other women, at least once in a while would be nice. I would practice if she really wanted me to, and anything else probably but heh, that's more hypotheticals

5.) Both. I prefer winter clothes on myself because I must have been a Victorian in a past life, lol :-p I like summer clothes on others. I like the nature of summer more, but still appreciate the scenery and fun to be had in the snow. I love a good homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows and cuddling up in front of a nice woodburning fireplace with a nice warm blanket and someone special to cuddle up and warm up even more with

Thank you all for your questions now and yet to come.

And LimeNLemonade, I didn't forget your questions sweetheart. I'll respond to it tomorrow or the day after at the latest probably. I always try to answer thoroughly and eloquently to the best of my ability at any given time. And I think of others more than myself in a way, so it will require a little more thought and effort especially since you knowingly asked such a broad question to get sweet insight into my being and my dreams.

You call me your eternal angel yet you are mine. Thanks for spending time with me today.

Sweet dreams wonderful girl :*
~Joanna

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-08-2021 at 05:55 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote