View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 04:18 AM   #449
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Suggestion for a forfeit. Whoever loses has to answer three questions from the other honestly and in detail.

And one more task to get you out of the minus:

1 point for every 30 waking minutes you spend with your hands cuffed. 1 extra point if they are cuffed behind your back. Another 2 points if your door is at least 1/4th open while you are cuffed.

And since you seem to be getting used to sleeping naked at night. 1 extra points if you leave the door just a tiny bit open when you are sleeping.
I like the forfeit suggestion...!!

Thanks for the tasks... I've just cuffed my hands in front of me... do I have to complete the 30 mins in one go...?? If so, I'll have my hands cuffed for the first 15 mins of my lecture... good thing I don't need to have my webcam on for the session... lol...!!

And yes... I am getting used to sleeping naked... in fact I've spent 11 of the last 12 nights naked... it has earned me loads of points...!! It also makes me feel quite naughty to be honest... I'm glad I've got a high tog duvet... lol...!! And I suppose I *can* leave the door a very tiny bit open without too much risk... I'll try it out tonight...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote