Thread: Fiction: The Slave
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:48 AM   #13
Whispering Dom

Part 9

The convulsions start to space out, coming less often. Still though, they catch you by surprise and your whole body jerks and spasms as your now overly stimulated pussy sends waves of pleasure through you. You don’t really know how long you have been just lying there now. You can breath again, and you look up at the ceiling. Just as you think it’s over, you spasm one more time, a long one, and you curl up for a moment and lay on your side clenching your legs together. Finally you get up. You realize you are smiling. You made it. Harry is going to be pleased with you, that makes you feel so happy.

You pick your vibe up off the floor and switch it off. You take another full body photo and upload it to your directory. You look at them both. You are a total wreck in the second one, your hair disheveled, your face red and flushed, your eyes wide, clutching your vibrator, although you are wearing huge grin. You can see that your body is shiny with sweat.

As if in a daze you pad naked across to the bathroom, turn on the shower and step in. You let the water wash over you. You are afraid to try and wash yourself, you are still too aroused and worry that the smallest touch could hit you like an electric shock. Eventually you pluck up the nerve to do so, soaping your body slowly, washing off the sheen of sweat.

You shudder as your hands rub lightly over your breasts, your nipples still erect. You screw your eyes tightly shut and sigh. You let your hands move down your tummy, still anxious that any touch to your throbbing pussy will, if not simply cause you to cum, surely make you want to masturbate, and you know that if you start there’s no way you would be able to stop. Breathing in deeply, you push your hands between your legs. As they slip over your pussy lips you convulse again. Ohh… Don’t give in Taylor you think. You have made it this far, you don’t want to disappoint Harry. You rub the soap over yourself, take your hands away and stand so the water is splashing down over you. Even that threatens to bring you to climax, but you tense yourself, let the soap wash away, then lean back, panting against the shower wall.

You let your breathing stabilize again, feeling the water splash over your legs. Despite having been naked so much, and for so long now, you are acutely aware of your body. The stimulation has made every part of it so sensitive, from your head to your toes. You sigh happily, your body that isn’t really yours, it’s Harry’s now. You cannot wait to see him, to tell him how you managed to complete his task, to be rewarded, you are sure, by being told to masturbate to orgasm in front of him, your first orgasm in the presence of your Master. You start to picture the scene, him coming into your room, smiling as he looks at your still naked body, telling you where to stand, sit or perhaps lay. Him telling you to touch… Oh god, stop it, even these thoughts threaten to bring you to climax.

You turn the water off, step out of the shower. You dry yourself, hang the towel back up and walk naked back to your room.

You walk through the door and stop with a gasp. Harry is standing there, looking at you. You hadn’t expected him to be there, at least not yet. You step in and close the door.

“Hello Harry” you say. You pause, then it comes out with a gush of pride. “I did it. I did it” you say with a huge smile. “I did it and didn’t cum. Are you pleased with me?”

You see him smile. “Of course I am Taylor. More than proud…” He comes over to you and strokes your cheek, his touch feeling so tender. You look at him, you want to throw your arms around him, to kiss him. Mind you, if you did that you know you’d probably end up humping against him and cumming, so you just stand there and smile your body trembling with the anticipation that soon, soon, you will be cumming for your Master.

“So, tell me how your day was” He says to you.

Oh no! More delay! But you don’t want to rush it, to seem to be so desperate to cum.. And anyway, surely he knows, doesn’t he?

You start to recount what you did, how you felt, your constant arousal, the frustration, the ruined panties. You choke a bit when you tell him about the training. You want to make the team. He leans forward and kisses your forehead. “You will Tay. We’ll make sure you do.” We? You like the sound of that, it fills you with a warm glow. You tell him about the garage and being caught naked. You see him smile as you tell him and that makes you angry, until you remember just how turned on it had made you feel.

“Did you know I would be excited by being seen naked?” you ask.

“Yes,” he says with certainty. “I did.”

You nod in acceptance. It was what you had thought.

“So, tell me Taylor, honestly, Ok?”

“Tell you what?”

“Did you enjoy today, especially this last bit” he indicates your crumpled and disheveled bed.

You stop for a moment. Look down at the floor. Did you? You look at him.

“It was hard Harry, but I wanted to do it…” You look down, then back up again. “I wanted to do it for you I guess. So yes, I enjoyed it, even if I didn’t get to cum.”

“And if I still don’t let you cum?”

“Oh…” You hadn’t anticipated that. You were sure he would want you to cum for him. Your eyes tear up a bit and you bite your lip. You take a deep breath. “If that’s what you want Harry, then I accept it.” You want to cry actually, standing there naked with him, all you want in the world is to cum, cum for your Master.

He chuckles quietly. “You really are a good girl, you know that?” You shrug sadly, even hearing the words ‘good girl’ doesn’t really make up for your desperate want, your need to orgasm. He lifts your face up to look at him and kisses you softly on your lips. “A really good girl” he repeats. You sigh unhappily.

You feel one of his hands caressing your hip, sliding round to stroke your butt cheeks, gently running his fingers up and down between them, Your legs go weak as he caresses you, you feel him gently push a finger between your cheeks and stroke over your asshole. You try to stifle the moan of pleasure you feel. At least he’s not touching your pussy…

“Oh Harry” you moan. “Please, this is so unfair. Please.” Begging him. You were willing to give up your orgasm if he wanted it that way, why would he torture you like this? Especially as he had seemed so pleased with you.

He looks at you, smiling, puts a finger across your lips. “Shhh.”

And you feel his hand slide around and stroke your pussy lips. You want to cry. Why, why would he do this to you? You want to clench your legs and thighs closed to try to stop yourself cumming, but instead you spread your legs, giving him access to your pussy, a slave would never deny her Master access. You screw your eyes shut. If he wants to torture you, then he can, that’s just how it is you tell yourself. You don’t know why he would, but he must have a reason. You let out a mewl of pent up frustration as you feel his fingers gently stroke your lips. Your legs tremble, and you almost collapse as you feel him push a finger between them, and run it slowly up over your clit.

You spasm hard, desperate to try and hold your orgasm back. “Oh Harry…” you moan. “Why……?” You feel a tear escape from your eye and run down your flushed cheek.

“Taylor…” You look slowly up at him, wanting to hate him, but unable to do so. Your body convulses as he again slowly runs a finger over your clit. You look at his face.

“Harry?” You whisper.

“I want you to cum Taylor. More than anything” he whispers. You open your eyes wide. He laughs quietly. “Of course I do, I’m sorry if this felt like torture, it was a sort of test, I wanted to see how you’d react. You should feel very proud of yourself…”

You are listening to his words, but everything after ‘I want you to cum’ is a bit of a jumble.

“Yes Harry? Really? Am I allowed to cum?” You look at him, see him nod. “Please, can I cum now then? Please?” He nods again. “Make me cum Harry, please…” begging for your release.

He smiles at you, again you see him nod and feel his finger start to rub you gently, but insistently. You spread your legs wider, gasping with the pleasure, your eyes locked onto his face. You moan as your climax builds fast, so much frustration and pleasure built up, ready for release. You feel him slip has fingers deep inside you, reach in and probe your g spot, you whimper, your whole body trembling as you feel your climax building, passing the point of no return. Then he is stroking you fast, bringing you there.

You cum, harder than you ever thought would be possible. His finger keeps rubbing you as you squirt in a massive release of pent up sexual energy. You cry out and your legs go weak, and you feel him holding you up with his other hand as he continues to rub your clit causing wave after wave of pleasure to wash over you. You throw your arms around his neck to stop yourself collapsing to the floor, you feel another squirt of cum. For a moment you worry about the mess you must be making, but then another wave of orgasm washes over you, and every thought is pushed from your mind.

You have pushed your face into Harry’s chest. You can feel tears running from your eyes, tears of relief and pleasure, not of sadness. Still your naked body spasms and convulses. You have never cum like this, nothing even close. You push your body against his trying to stop the involuntary jerks, but still they pulse through you. You gasp for breath, squeeze your arms tighter around him, your legs surely unable to hold you up. You hold yourself against him, panting hard as his hand finally retreats from between your legs, sliding back around your waist to stroke your back and bottom. You feel the wetness of your cum from his hand on your skin, and giggle as the stupidly practical thought that you’ll need another shower suddenly flits through your mind.

Slowly you lift your flushed face and look at him. He is looking down at you, a big grin on his face. You smile happily knowing that he is pleased with you. That’s all you want… Well, not entirely true, you had desperately wanted an orgasm, but he had just given you the most intense, the most incredible orgasm of your life.

“Thank you Harry” you say through your panting breath. “That was…” There are no words, nothing to describe your pleasure and happiness at cumming for your Master and by his hand. You rest your head against his chest again, squeezing your arms around him sure you would collapse if you let go. And you aren’t sure of the words to describe how you feel about submitting to him, submitting so totally to his desires and his will, but you do realize that this feeling of submission is something that you have wanted, needed, even though you hadn’t really known it yourself.

And while you cannot find the words, you know they are there somewhere, and although you’d not have thought this just a few days ago, you know all the words would be positive.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: