Thread: Fiction: The Slave
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 12:26 PM   #11
Whispering Dom

Part 7

“You are going to edge.”

What! Oh no, you hate edging, the few times you’ve done it you have then felt totally aroused for ages after, desperately wanting to cum. So, it is torture after all. You grimace. Your idea about making this something you chose to do is failing miserably. And then it strikes you that of course you don’t really want it to feel like it’s your choice, you want it to be because Harry has told you to do something. The butterflies in your stomach just got a bit more active…

He continues. “But that’s not all Taylor. You’re going to edge in a random place, decided by the roll of a dice. Do you understand?” You shake your head, not really.

“Ok, listen carefully, I don’t want to have to explain this again.” You blush, feeling like a stupid child, and standing there naked really doesn’t help. “You will roll a dice the night before, this will determine where you are going to edge. 1 means you will edge in your bed. Well, not in, on top of the covers, naked obviously. 2 means you will edge in the bathroom, naked in front of the mirror. 3 means you will edge in the shower. All pretty easy so far?” You nod. Except you hate edging!!

“4 means you will edge on the landing outside our rooms. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that you must be naked” He looks at you, his eyes laughing. Your eyes go wide and your mouth drops open. He cannot be serious. “Obviously, this one is much more challenging, so you are going to have to think about it. If you don’t have to be in college too early, then you can probably do it after your parents have gone to work, otherwise you may have to set your alarm early and do it before they get up.” This sounds really obnoxious, a real pain, but you sigh and nod.

“5 means you will edge down in the garage.” You roll your eyes, he has got to be kidding. “Same as with four, you are going to have to plan this so your parents are not around. And of course, you’re to go down there naked.” He’s noticed you rolling your eyes. “You may not like the idea Taylor, but it’s what I want.” You shake your head, this is madness. You are going to have walk naked through the house, down to the garage, into the garage… And then hope you can get turned on enough to edge. But you know the getting turned on bit won’t really be a problem, your pussy is tingling already at the thought of it.

“Ok Harry.” You sigh. “What’s number 6?”

“Oh, that’s another easy one. You are going to come naked into my room just like now, and edge in here, in front of me. I’ll decide exactly where.” You groan quietly, edging in front of him thanks to the roll of a dice. How fucking humiliating. But you nod and whisper “Ok.” At least it’s only five days a week, and anyway, if you get to roll the dice, you can probably just decide for yourself where you do it. Going to be a lot of 1’s, 2’s and 3’s… But you already know you won’t, despite everything, you want to do what he says, follow his instructions honestly.

“You can start today Taylor, and since you’re already here, we can say you rolled a 6. And you can do it leaning back against the door, just where you are.”

That catches you by surprise. It shouldn’t have, but it does. Still, you know you’re going to do it, and you are in any case turned on and have been imagining touching yourself in front of him since you woke up. It doesn’t help matters though knowing you are going to be even more turned on, and frustrated, in just a few minutes time…

You lean back against the door, spread your legs, hesitate… You realize that this is it, the first time you will have actually touched yourself in front of Harry and not on cam. In fact, when you think about it, it’s the first time you’ve ever masturbated in front of anyone! It had always been a private thing for you. You’d had a couple of guys who had suggested you masturbate in front of them, but you’d never done it, never wanted to. What was the point in you touching yourself if they were there to touch you?

But now it’s different. It’s not just some guy asking you to touch yourself, it’s Harry, and you want very much to make him happy… Your heart is pounding in your chest. You take a deep breath, let your hand drop slowly down your body and start to touch yourself.

And dammit if it isn’t turning you on hugely. Spreading your legs like that in front of him, exposing your pussy while he just sits there looking on… Yes, you’d been thinking about it, even imagining it, but none of that had come close to the actual feeling of doing it, and just how much it is turning you on! You sigh, yes, already very wet. You close your eyes, it does feel good, won’t take long…

“Open your eyes Taylor.”

You snap them open… “S-sorry Harry.” You realize this cannot be private, when you masturbate for your Master you must always acknowledge that it is for him by looking at him, you’re not allowed to escape inside your own head. This isn’t for you, it’s for him.

You slip a finger inside you, feel your wetness and bring it out, rub it around your clit. Oh god it feels good, so nice, it really won’t take long and the fact that you are doing it for someone else adds a whole new dimension to actions that you’ve only ever performed in private before. You can see Harry’s eyes fixed on you, fixed on your naked exposed body. It makes you shiver with arousal and excitement.

You’re not sure what’s happening to you, but you seem to be in a permanent state of arousal. You moan quietly as you stroke your clit. Oh… you want to cum now, damn it, damn Harry. You are breathing fast, your breath coming out in short pants. You keep going as long as you can, but now you know if you keep going you will be over the edge and cum. You pull your hand away fast and lean your head back against the door, panting and moaning quietly with frustration.

“Good girl” he says with a smile. “Was that fun?” You shake your head in frustration, and he laughs. “Well, sorry, you’re going to have to get used to it.” You look at him, you want to be mad at him, but when he had said good girl you had felt a warm, satisfied glow. No, it wasn’t fun, because now you’re going to be aroused and frustrated until you get to cum, but you are really happy that he is pleased with you… Fucking strange.

“Since you’re being such a good slave, I’m going to give you a small reward Taylor.”

Oooh, maybe he’ll let you cum after all, yes please!! You smile at him. “Thank you Harry, that will be nice.”

“But you don’t know what it is yet…” True. You look at him hopefully.

“I watched your video last night Tay. Looked like you enjoyed yourself.” You blush and lower your eyes. “I enjoyed it too actually.” You look up, not surprised, but surprised that he would admit it. “I got pretty turned on, thought about jerking off…” Yes! Just what you had hoped, you smile. “But I decided against it.” Your smile vanishes. He didn’t like you enough?

“The thing is,” he continues, “I felt that just jerking off wouldn’t be right, would be a disservice to my slave who has given herself to me like this.” What on earth is he on about? You’d have loved it if he’d jerked off because of you. “So Taylor, I’ve decided to let you jerk me off this morning…”

Your mouth drops open. Really? You feel your heart beat faster. It’s been one thing being naked in front of him, even masturbating and edging in front of him. But now you are going to see him naked, get to actually make him cum? You gulp, nod, and then walk quickly over to his bed.

“Here? Now?” you ask quietly. He looks up at you and nods.

Slowly you pull his sheet back. He is indeed naked in his bed. Your eyes run over his body, you inhale, nice… Who’d have thought… You uncover his groin. He’s already hard… Wow, nice cock! You drop the sheet, drop your hand to his groin and caress his balls. He grunts with pleasure. You let your fingertips slide gently up his cock, and then you slip your fingers around him and start to stroke. You see he is looking at you, his breathing getting faster as you touch him. You put your other hand down to continue caressing his balls as you stroke him, it feels really good, and you know he feels really good, but… This really isn’t helping your arousal and frustration level, not one bit. Your pussy is dripping. So, he’s going to get to cum, but you aren’t. Some reward…

Harry moans quietly as the pleasure grows, he gasps as the touch of your hand makes him spasm. You look at his cock, see precum seeping out, and you run your fingers over it, spreading it around his cock, making it slick. He moans and you start to stroke faster. There’s nothing now but wanting to make him cum, to see his cum spurting from his cock. You are breathing hard, totally focused on his cock, watching it with 100% of your attention. You stroke faster…

You realize you are licking your lips. Yes, stroking him is nice, very nice, but you have an overwhelming urge to feel and taste his cock in your mouth. You slow down your stroking, he looks at you questioningly, but says nothing. You glance at his face, then look back at his cock, swallow and bend forward. Your face dips towards his cock, and slowly, gently, you kiss it, your hands still stroking slowly. Your tongue sticks out, and you run it up and down him, tasting him, tasting the precum that you just spread over him. Gently you lift his cock up, and kiss the tip, run your tongue over it, and then slowly start to take it into your mouth.

Slowly you move your lips up and down his cock, letting your tongue caress it as you do. You hold with it fully in your mouth, gagging slightly as your tongue flicks against it, then slowly you slide your lips back up, all the way to the tip. You start to suck him faster, your head bobbing up and down. This is turning you on like crazy, you want him to cum in your mouth, you want to swallow it all, your Master’s precious cum. You can hear him breathing heavily, feel his cock twitching. Then a sudden thought strikes you. Whenever you have given a guy a blow job, you feel confident, powerful, in control, but here you don’t want that, you want to feel submissive.

Slowly you lift your mouth up and off him, kissing the tip a final time, panting with arousal. Your hands continue to stroke him, his cock now slick and wet with your saliva. You look him in the eyes, he’s smiling, is he thinking the same as you? You suspect he is, you know that everything he has done so far has been to reinforce your submissive, vulnerable side, and much as you like sucking cock, there’s nothing submissive about that. You smile back at him.

“Thank you Harry… Thank you for letting me take you in my mouth, you taste great and I love having you in my mouth, but I want to finish with my hands… I hope you understand.” He smiles at you and nods. Yes, you are in complete agreement. You start to stroke him faster again, feeling his cock twitching in your hands, hearing him moan quietly with pleasure. There’s more precum showing at the tip, and you bend down one last time to kiss it, to taste your Master. You are breathing fast, you know his climax is close, you want it, want it now… You moan inwardly, yes, cum Harry, please, you want this so badly

He gasps, moans loudly, and cums, ribbons of it onto his belly and chest. You gasp with pleasure and desire watching his orgasm, still stroking his twitching cock, you are clenching your legs together, you think you might cum yourself you are so turned on. He is breathing heavily, his eyes still on you.

“Good girl Taylor. Very nicely done. Get some kleenex and help me clean up.” Oh no, please Harry, let me lick it off you, every last drop… Please!! But no, you daren’t ask for that, if it’s what he had wanted he would surely have said so. And anyway, if you did, you reckon you would spontaneously cum yourself tasting your Master’s semen. Damn you are so turned on. You can’t wait to masturbate and get release from the arousal that’s been building all morning, you really hope that he’s going to make you do it soon! He must know how turned on you are, surely…

You help him clean up. He gets out of bed, and you look at his naked body. You start to regret the wasted years of teasing him. You wonder, will he, as your Master, ever fuck you? You blush at the thought. You see he’s looking at your naked body too and you smile, happy in the thought that you please him, and you wait for him to tell you it’s your turn now, maybe he’ll even make you cum himself. You are sure he must want that now and know that you want it too!

Harry moves to you and strokes your cheek. “Go now Taylor. I’ll see you later. Oh, and no cumming! Not until I say you can, do you understand?” You sigh, look at him and nod, the frustration clear on your face..

“Yes Harry. Ok.”

You go to the door, open it and peek out. The coast seems clear, you step out and close his door behind you. You walk lightly to your door, turn the handle, you are about to step in when the door to your parents bedroom opens. You push open your door, step quickly inside, hope nobody saw you. You blush thinking about the morning so far, and despite the frustration you feel you smile.

Time for college, and a day of serious frustration. You sigh. And time to put some clothes on too… For the first time in what seems like a really long time, you feel like you’ve been naked for ever.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: