Thread: Fiction: The Slave
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 10:24 AM   #10
Whispering Dom

Part 6

Back in his room, Harry is laying on his bed thinking about you. This is going well, you have certainly adapted to your submissive role nicely, it’s clear to him that you enjoy it, that you wanted it, probably even craved it although he’s sure you didn’t realize quite how much.

That first strip the other day had perhaps been risky, you might have not been able to do it, and then he’d have been faced with either having to post your video online, something he really had no intention of doing, or admit that he had no leverage over you. But there hadn’t been too much hesitation, it was almost as if you were quite happy for him to see you naked. Obviously, you’d been showing yourself to him for ages, but that was you teasing him, you had the power, and this was different. And Ok, he’d seen you naked, even masturbating, in your video, but stripping as a slave for a Master is a whole different ball game. Watching you, he reckoned you finally understood that just before you had lifted your t shirt off, revealing your breasts.

And he is definitely enjoying seeing you naked, and fully intends to see much more of you that way. But he is also very satisfied with how much you clearly want to submit to him, the mental aspect, that’s the true feeling of power for him, and for you he reckons, the true feeling of submission. The instruction, or request for you to masturbate on cam was really a sideshow. He knows you’ll be masturbating for him in person soon, and doing much more too, and you will be desperate to do it, so he doesn’t really care if you upload a video or not.

But it was totally clear that your mental submission to him was almost complete when you told him that you wanted all your orgasms to be for him, to be his. That was really very sweet. He’d felt bad that you had cried about your encounter with your friend. At this stage he doesn’t have any desire or intention to stop you seeing other people, after all you’re only going to be his slave for a few weeks… Is that a little pang of disappointment Harry? Anyway, for now he’s going to let you carry on as normal, but your orgasms will belong to him. He doubts that you’ll be having any with other people now anyway.

His laptop pings at him. He lifts it up and looks at the screen. Hmm, an email telling him that a new video has been uploaded to your slave directory. He opens it, and sure enough, there it is… He sees your naked body in the nadu position, and hits play.

He watches with a smile on his face as you masturbate. He’s very pleased with the way you look intently into the camera, this is clearly not you just pleasuring yourself selfishly. Nope, your face tells him beyond doubt that you are doing this for him, for the person you recorded the video for, it couldn’t be clearer. He watches as you bring yourself to climax, it’s a strong climax… Hmm, he didn’t know you could squirt, very nice, very sexy, and nice to know that you are definitely not faking anything. He’s had a couple of girls online who it turned out were faking it. Not real submissives at all, just attention seekers, and he’d dropped them immediately.

Well, very nice, very good Tay, well done. Harry is definitely hard from watching you, and he considers jerking off, but no, tomorrow is a new day, a new opportunity for him to pleasure his slave, and himself in the process…

He sends you a final text, an instruction for tomorrow morning…

‘’Taylor, come to my room, naked, when you get up in the morning, I have a ritual that you are going to follow.’

You never heard your phone ping, you were sleeping soundly after your video orgasm, and perhaps more because of the mental roller coaster that you had gone through yesterday. But you see you have a message when you wake up. Oh god, you have to go to Harry, now, naked! You really hope it won’t take long, you don’t want to be late for college… Suddenly you stop, amazed that an instruction to go to his room naked didn’t even faze you, you simply accepted it as something you must and would do. You shake your head, how much has changed in you in just a few short days.

You sit up in your bed. You try to understand why it is you have accepted Harry as your Master, especially considering how he had forced you into it by taking that video of you. By rights you should hate him, as you had when he had first shown you the video. But once you had accepted that you would submit to him, to prevent the video ever being seen by anybody else something had changed. Now you wanted to please him. You’d always felt you had a submissive side, but you are beginning to realize just how powerful that urge is in you, definitely different to what you had thought it was.

And to give him credit, so far Harry seems to be using you in a way that only increases your submissive desires. The things he has done have only left you wanting more, wanting to give more of yourself to him. You aren’t really scared by the idea of punishments, because you are pretty sure there’s nothing he would ask you to do that you’d refuse him. Your biggest fear so far had been the thought he might drop you as his slave because you had blown Mr Not Quite Right. For reasons you simply don’t understand, that thought had terrified you and been enough to make you break down in tears, and you know you won’t repeat that mistake.

In fact, your biggest concern right now is thinking of how you can best carry out his wishes so that he’s pleased with you. The feeling you get when you hear him say ‘good girl’ to you is so strange, a deep satisfaction knowing that he is pleased with you, and you love that feeling and want to do everything you can to get more of it.

Of course, you cannot deny that the whole thing is a turn on too. The nudity and exposure in front of him feels good, and your realization that you’d willingly touch yourself in front of him, if you admit it you want to touch yourself in front of him is surprising, but it’s definitely there. It’s so strange, but doing this because you must, because it’s demanded by someone you have chosen to submit to, not simply because you want to feels so much more real than the consensual nudity and sex you were used to. You never really got turned on showing your body to Harry before, it was just teasing, but now you feel a sharp stab of arousal imagining where this might lead, how he might choose to see you, what he might tell you to do.

You swing your legs over the edge of your bed and sit up. You glance over at your naked body in the mirror, realize that in just a few minutes you will be naked again in front of Harry. You feel your nipples stiffen and there’s a warm feeling between your legs. You want to go to him, go to him now. You imagine that he’s going to make you cum. He’s seen you on video twice now, you’re sure this time it will be the real thing, that in just a short time you will be experiencing just what it’s like to be naked and masturbating in front of him, to be climaxing while he looks on. And despite your powerful orgasm for him last night, you realize that thought is turning you on hugely, and you cannot wait to cum again. To cum in front of your Master.

But then you realize there’s a possible problem. Your parents, they might still be home. It’s one thing if they catch you running naked to the bathroom, that’s happened a couple of times, embarrassing, but not exactly incriminating… But going into, or coming out of Harry’s room naked? How the fuck will you explain that away?

Then it dawns on you, he’s doing this on purpose, making things edgy or risky for you, and it’s succeeding, your heart is already beating faster.

You stand up and walk to your door, put your ear to it. It seems quiet, but you can’t be sure. Slowly you crack the door open, peer through the crack into the landing. Nobody there that you can see. The bathroom door is open, so you can always head there in an emergency. Your parents bedroom door is open too, that could mean that they are around and awake, or perhaps it means they’re having breakfast, or maybe even left for work. Your heart is beating faster still. Slowly you open your door, and step gingerly out into the landing, naked as the day you were born…

Nobody around, you take a deep breath, then step lightly and quickly to Harry’s door. You are about to open it and dart inside, but you realize that you have to knock and ask permission, cannot just barge in. You are not the Master, you are the slave, and slaves always have to ask permission… You swear under your breath. You knock, as quietly as possible… No reply. Fuck, he can’t be in the bathroom, is he still asleep? If he is, you hope it’s because he had jerked off to your video… You knock again, a little louder, and you freeze. You can hear voices downstairs, your parents, they were having breakfast, and now they are going to come back upstairs before going to work. Oh god! Please Harry, wake up and let me in!!

You hear your father’s voice getting louder, you think he may already be on the stairs. HARRY, you scream in your mind, Oh god, you better go back to your room, wait till they’ve gone, and then you’ll be late for college. “Come in…” You almost pass out from the fear of getting caught like this, and the relief that you can now enter his room, you turn the handle, push quickly inside, and close the door behind you.

Your heart is racing as you close the door and lean your naked bottom against it. You are panting and your face is flushed.

Harry is sitting up in bed, looking at you, smiling. Oh wow, is he naked in bed? Is the ritual that you are going to have to have sex with him every morning? Again, you’re amazed that you could have that thought and be totally unfazed by it… Consider it perfectly natural and acceptable.

“Good morning Tay. Glad you could make it…” he says with a hint of a laugh. God Harry! He’s torturing you, isn’t he. And dammit, but it’s turning you on.

“I came when I saw your text Harry… I mean, I didn’t cum, I mean I came to your room…” Your voice tails off, you are all over the place sounding flustered, and he’s laughing at you, just lightly, but still. You pout.

You try to regain some dignity, but that’s hard standing buck naked in front of Harry like this. And of course, everything about this morning is turning you on. You know your nipples are hard, and your pussy is tingling, and this despite last night’s orgasm. You take a deep breath, look at him. You guess you are going to have to get used to being naked a lot because of this Master / slave thing. It’s not that you mind, you actually like it, but it really does make you feel powerless and vulnerable. And that turns you on too!

You take a breath, try to regain the initiative. “What do you mean by a ritual Harry? I’m not sure I understand.”

“It’s something you are going to do every day Taylor. It’s a small thing, and this is likely to be the first of a few rituals that I will have you do.” You nod. “Do you know why I am going to give you rituals?” he asks.

“Because you want to have fun with me? Or is it to torture me?” you say with a mixture of expectation and sulkiness. A very strange mix of emotions indeed.

“Nope.” You look surprised. “You perform rituals to remind yourself that you are submissive. You will remember that the things you are doing, you are doing not because you want to, but because you have given someone control over you, and they have instructed you to do them, they want you to do them.” You nod slowly, trying to wrap your head around all this. You think you understand… It’s giving you little butterflies in your stomach.

“Ok Harry. Then what do you want me to do?” You bet it’s going to be a masturbation thing. Bound to be, exactly what you’d been thinking just a few minutes ago in your room. It’s pretty clear that he wants to see you masturbate even more than he already has and anyway, you know it’s something you want to do, and you’ve been getting more and more turned on since you’d woken up this morning imagining doing just that. So, you might pretend to be just a bit shocked when he suggests it, but then you’ll do it and make out that it was your choice…

“Every weekday morning, when you wake up…” Ok… Here goes.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: