Thread: Fiction: The Slave
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 11:29 AM   #9
Whispering Dom

Part 5

You check your phone on the way home. Nothing from Harry. You frown, check your emails… Alright, nothing from friends asking if that video was really you. Of course, no reason there should be, after all, you’ve done what he asked.

You pass Harry’s room as you walk to yours. He is there, sitting at his laptop as usual. You wonder, with a surprising jolt of jealousy, whether he’s Domming some woman online…

“Hi Harry.” you say, looking in through his door.

“Hi Tay.” he replies glancing up at you.

“How are things?” you ask. You suddenly have the strongest urge to ask him if there’s anything you should do for him, but you resist it.

“Yeah, good” he says, glancing at his watch.

You stand in the doorway, expectantly, hopefully? But nothing. He has turned back to his laptop. You sigh, and walk to your room.

You close the door and sigh again. Damn! Blowing Mr. Not Quite Right had turned you on, and for some reason you expected that Harry would have something in store for you when you got home. But he seems totally disinterested. Maybe you should masturbate, or fuck, maybe Mr. Not Quite Right will get a text.

Suddenly a text appears on your computer. You look at it. It’s from Harry!

‘Taylor. I want you to familiarize yourself with the slave positions.’

Huh? What on earth are they? Sitting down at your computer you open a browser and send him a quick text in reply.

‘Ok’

You google ’slave positions’. A bunch of links appear. You click the top one. A load of pictures, drawings, of naked women in various different positions. Oh my, they are very exposing positions… But then you guess that makes sense, positions a slave might take to allow their Master to see and access every part of their bodies. You download the pictures to your computer and start to look through them.

Another text appears.

‘Taylor. You are to strip, and take the whipping position. Hold it until I tell you.’

You look through the images. There isn’t a whipping position. You go back to your browser, click on the second link. Phew, some other positions, including one called whipping. You download the new pictures, open and look at whipping. It’s a drawing of a woman, standing naked, legs spread, arms held above her head, crossed at the wrists, presumably to indicate being tied. Her eyes are cast down in submission.

You get up and quickly take your clothes off. Naked, you stand, facing the computer, and try to copy what you see in the picture. It’s not hugely comfortable with your arms lifted above your head, but it feels pretty exposed. Then you think of the name, and imagine the feel of being spanked, even whipped, presumably on your naked bottom. You realize your nipples have got hard, and your pussy is gently throbbing, partly from your earlier blow job sure, but certainly also from the thoughts of being whipped like this. Whipped by Harry?

Another text pops up.

‘Nadu.’

You scramble back to the computer, look through the pictures. Ah, there it is… A woman, kneeling on the floor, her knees spread wide, hands resting palms upward on her legs.

You kneel on the floor, copying the position from the drawing. God, this one feels exposed. Your pussy obviously, but also your butt cheeks have parted, and it feels like your asshole would be on view for your Master to see. To use? You feel your face flush. Hands held away, not allowed to cover anything, breasts obviously on display.

You wait for the next text. This position feels very exposed, very submissive, and quietly you are glad that you are getting to do them, to try them out, in private. You’re not sure how you would feel if Harry were in here looking at you. But the thought that he could be is making your heart beat faster.

Come on Harry… Which one next?

The door to your room opens. Your heart misses a beat, you hope desperately it’s not your dad! You turn to look.

“Eyes forward Taylor.” It’s Harry, his voice voice is quiet and commanding..

Fuck! He didn’t knock… Suddenly you realize that he doesn’t have to. He’s your Master… You blush. Naked again in front of Harry, this time kneeling on the floor, your legs spread, all of you totally exposed and on display. You tremble slightly.

“Sorry Harry.”

“That’s good Tay. How are you liking those positions?”

“They’re very… Exposing…” Your heart is beating even faster and you can feel your face flushing hot.

He chuckles… “Yes, aren’t they.”

He walks into view, and you watch as he walks to your computer. He’s looking at your web browser, the slave positions search.

“Good girl Taylor.” He says, turning to you and smiling. Despite your embarrassment at being naked and exposed like this, you get the strangest feeling of happiness as you see him smile, hear the words good girl. He’s pleased with you. You blush.

You watch as Harry leans forward and starts to type an address into your browser. Huh? That’s your computer… What the?

The site loads, you see a page with one small icon. He clicks it. Your bathroom video opens up and starts to play.

“Harry! What.. why? I didn’t do anything wrong did I?” The happy feeling has been replaced by one of panic, verging on despair. How could he have done this to you when you were doing everything he asked. Fuck, you’re kneeling on the floor stark naked, totally exposed aren’t you? You want to cry, you feel betrayed.

“Don’t worry Taylor. This is totally private. It’s a slave directory, a place that you will be able to upload things, pictures, videos, whatever I ask. But only you and I can see them. Nobody else.” Your anxiety lessens, but just a bit.

“Ok” you say, sulkily. “I suppose… You promise Harry? You promise nobody else can see them?”

“Yes, I promise.”

The video is still playing. You have got in the shower, your butt is pressed against the glass door, it’s obvious you are masturbating. You watch as you lean forward, blush deeply as you watch yourself slide your finger into your asshole. But as well as the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation, it also looks so sexy. Your body looks good even through the glass of the shower door, it’s obvious you are experiencing great pleasure. You watch as you go up on tiptoe and cum. On the video it looks stronger, and looks like it lasts longer than you remember it, and you remember it as being very strong.

You see that Harry is leaning against your desk, not watching the video, his eyes fixed on you. On your naked exposed body. It sends a shiver through you, one of anticipation? Anticipation that he is going to make you masturbate? Make you cum? Again, the realization that you would actually do that if he demanded it makes your head spin.

The video plays out, you finishing in the shower, stepping out, face flushed completely exposed to the camera, drying yourself, wrapping the towel around you and smiling contentedly, walking out of view. The video ends. You sigh.

“So, you’re going to upload your first video to the directory Taylor.”

“What? What do you mean?” This catches you completely by surprise. You’ve never filmed yourself before.

“Yes. I want you to film yourself, in this position. You are to masturbate and orgasm. Then upload the video to here so I can see it. If I want…” You watch as he writes something on a piece of paper. “This is the site address, this is your slave registration number and your password.”

“No Harry. Please… I-I… Please, I don’t want to.” You sob, on the verge of tears again. “Please…” you say ever so quietly. It’s not that you don’t want to masturbate, to cum, but you realize you want to masturbate for him, in front of him, not make some video of you doing it. Doesn’t he realize how much you are willing to be his slave, aren’t you doing everything right?

He sighs. “It’s up to you Taylor, but you need to understand, it’s what I want you to do for me. But if you don’t, well I’ll accept that. There will be a punishment…”

“NO!” you shout. “No! Please don’t, don’t show anyone the video!”

He shakes his head. “No, it wouldn’t warrant that, it’s Ok.”

You breathe a huge sigh of relief. A punishment will be fine, so long as it’s not social suicide. Maybe you’ll have to be his slave for a bit longer, you can live with that… In fact, you’re not sure that you wouldn’t like that… “Thank you” you whisper.

“Ok. Well, it’s up to you Taylor. You know what I want. I have asked you. Asking could be viewed as a command, at least by a willing slave.” He pauses and looks at you pointedly….

He turns to go, then stops and turns back to you.

“Oh, by the way, where were you today? You came in a bit late didn’t you?”

Oh fuck, what are you going to tell him… Maybe say there was a study group, maybe… No! You don’t want to lie.

“I went out for a drink… With a friend.”

“A drink?”

You nod. “Yes” You blush

“Just a drink?”

You pause. What is he doing, why is he prying like this? You are kneeling on the floor, naked, completely exposed, what more does he want? Then you realize, he’s also stripping you mentally. If you are to be a good slave, just as there can be no clothes that can hide your body from him, so there can be no lies to hide what you do. You sigh. You realize you want to be stripped mentally, you don’t want anything hidden from him, and if there are consequences, you will face them. It’s such a strange feeling…

“No Harry. It was more than a drink.” You pause. “He… he wanted sex, so I went back to his room.” You pause again. You look at him, eyes pleading. Quietly you say “I didn’t let him touch me Harry, I didn’t want that. I didn’t even take my clothes off. But… but he’s a nice guy, and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings…” Maybe you’ll tell him that you just kissed, made out for a bit…

“So I gave him a blow job.” You sob. You feel humiliated, you just blurted out the truth and you don’t know why. “I’m so sorry Harry…” Tears roll down your cheeks, you feel you have failed him, and it’s not even the fear of the video being made public. You weep quietly, your face dropped forward.

Then he is standing in front of you. He crouches down and you feel him put his hands gently on your cheeks and lift your face up. You look at him, blurred through your tears and see him lean forward and feel him kiss you, very gently on your forehead.

“Don’t cry Tay.” he says softly. “It’s Ok. Have I told you that you cannot see anybody else? That you cannot touch anybody else? “

You shake your head.

“Then you have done nothing wrong. Tell me. Why didn’t you let him touch you, why didn’t you want that?”

You slowly shake your head and very quietly you say “I don’t know, I think I only want you to touch me Harry. I don’t know why, I don’t really understand it… I guess, I guess I want my orgasms to belong to you” you choke back a sob. You look at him, and see him nod.

“Ok Tay. Don’t worry.” he pauses for a moment. “I’m going back to my room.” He indicates your computer, but says nothing, and walks out of your room.

You look at your computer and sigh. You won’t disappoint him. You are drained emotionally, this is some roller coaster ride, but after all that you want so much to please him. You wish that he would just get on and touch you, what is he waiting for? And as you imagine his hands on your body, you get a stab of arousal.

You stand up, open video recording software, point the computer’s camera to where you were kneeling on the floor and click record. You walk back and kneel down on the floor in the nadu position again, you look at the screen, everything is in view from your head to your feet. You breathe deeply and let your right hand drop to your pussy.

You are wet. That surprises you a little with all the emotions swimming through your head. But you are. And no, it’s not the memory of sucking Mr. Not Quite Right, it’s the thought of just how exposed you have been to Harry, physically and mentally. As your finger brushes up your parted lips you shudder with pleasure. You let your finger slip inside, and gently rub your clit. Your body jerks with the pleasure. You slip your finger deep inside you, and you gasp and moan loudly. You can’t believe just how turned on you are.

Harry is going to see this.

You look at the camera pointedly, wanting to send him a message. This is for you Harry you think. You start to rub your clit faster and you spasm and shudder. Your other hand joins, and you slip a finger into your pussy, so wet now. You reach up inside to stroke your G spot. Ohhhh…

You keep looking at the camera, staring straight at Harry, I’m doing this for you Harry, and I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum for you! You are rubbing your clit hard and fast, still probing your g spot with your other hand, your breathing is shallow, your body trembling and tensing.

You cry out as your orgasm breaks. You cum, your cum squirting out on the floor in front of you, between your legs. You keep rubbing and probing, drawing out every bit of pleasure you can, and finally you slump forward, breathing hard. Slowly you look up at the camera, and smile. That was for you Harry, for you, my Master…

You get up slowly, click the stop button and save the video. With no hesitation, you upload it to your directory. You are still breathing hard, but slowly coming down. You walk over to your bed, get under the sheet and curl up contentedly. As you begin to drift off, you imagine Harry watching your video, imagine him smiling, imagine him hard…
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: