View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:20 AM   #36
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennilessData View Post
All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last
2 Weeks (I still have to finish the other one though from the control thread)
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random) 6
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?
Full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.
Yes
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both
Who fancies some Orgasm Control?
Me
Hello PennilessData so you will go from orgasm control to forced orgasms hehe.

Level 6 means you must have 2 orgasms and 1 orgasm session per week. Once you have finished the other Orgasm control your new orgasm days will be Monday and Wednesday 7:00-8:30 am or pm. Remember you must have 2 orgasms each week so its either 1 on each day or 2 on the same day but they must be in different time slots.

Your orgasm session is on a Sunday when you must roll a die. A 1-3 means you are doing it at home in your underwear, a 4-5 means its at the gym in lycra or the swimming baths in speedos and a 6 means its outside for this one and you will be doing it fully clothed.

Your session goes like this first edge for 3 minutes then roll a die a 5-6 means cum, anything else means carry on edging for the minutes of the die. Once you have cum once roll the die again a 1 or 2 means yay all done anything else means back to edging and rolling until you get a 5-6 for cum and then a 1-2 for finish.

You get 1 pass card excusing your from one orgasm (not orgasm session) however to use it you must wear women's panties until your next orgasm

Remember to report back how it went and enjoy the next couple of weeks.

Remember excessive orgasm control is compulsory you have to have an orgasm lol

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 01-22-2018 at 08:24 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote