View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 12:48 AM   #28
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Current client and her BF outside smoking while her hair color sets!
Thank you for the addition! I will surely do as you mention and i love the bending over while at the payment counter, that seems very natural for me and will expose my tits!
I will put an interesting item on the floor near the display rack and bend right infront of the customer quickly....making my skirt flip a little... thank you for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
For any men who comes to the salon, be it a customer or otherwise, bend down in front of them once. Give them a handshake and hold their hands a little longer.
Ask them to come and check tge products you have in there. And while taking the products, make sure you bend in a way that exposes your ass.
For any customer, while they make the payment, stand up act like you dropped something or trying to find something on the table and bend down exposing your boobs.

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote