View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 10:56 PM   #20
Ayeeeslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Hey there young slut.

Here's a set of rules for you. To be enforced for the duration of the time you are home alone. Please report.
Rule 1: give yourself a wedgie and only then release your morning pee, this time on the kitchen's floor. Keep the wedgie till you ate your breakfast.
Rule 2: When going out: you are not allowed to wear any bra nor panties otherwise than for dares. You can replace those with a crotch rope and bond your boobs. A shoelace can be used if you have no ropes. If you're not used to, do some tests and trials at home first hand, so you know how tight and how long you can go.
Rule 3: When going out: you can only dress in skirts or dresses.
Rule 4: before any edge or climaxes you are given, you must fondle your boobs and nipples for 5 mn. While you do, say out loud: "I'm a dirty little raunchy slut and I get wet being used"
Rule 6: after each climax, lick your juices from your fingers 5 times, saying "I'm a filthy whore who loves my taste"

Punishment: if you fail or forget any task, use a wooden spoon and spank your vulva 3 times. Add 2 more hits with every new failure.

I'd appreciate you leave a "thank you" message on my visitor's page.
Thank you for the rules sir
Ayeeeslut is offline   Reply With Quote