View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 07:23 AM   #35
AshtonFTM

I got very lucky with only one small snake and I didn’t even end up having to use my free pass. I'll probably do this again some time!

3 - 3 - Remove one piece of clothing.
Took my shirt off.

5 - 8 - Remove 2 pieces of clothing.
Took my pants and underwear off - now naked.

6 - 14 - Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get a free pass. Go to #30
30 - Put a nice dab of toothpaste on a finger. Stick out your tongue and put it directly on the tip of your tongue for 30 seconds (no swallowing during that time).
Pretty simple.

2 - 32 - Let 32 drops of wax drip on each inner thigh.
This is a limit so I moved forwards 1 space.

33 - Take two clothespins, and attach a piece of string to each. Put one clothespin on each nipple and attach the other end to a solid object. Leave on the pins for 3 minutes, twisting them every 30 seconds for 3 seconds. At the end of the 3 minutes, remove the clothespins by backing up and letting them pull off.
I love nipple play, so this was fun. I tied them to my laptop for the three minutes and at the end I pushed the laptop away. Having them pulled off my nipples hurt quite a bit, but that’s what I like.

5 - 38 - Spank each inner thigh 30 times and your clit/balls 8 times with a wooden spoon.
I don’t spank my inner thighs very often so that was painful! I didn’t have a wooden spoon handy so I used a wooden ruler instead.

5 - 43 - Kneel on 2 cups of uncooked rice (not instant rice) for 7 minutes.
I don’t have any, so I guess this counts as a limit, because I’m limited by equipment? I moved backwards 1 space.

42 - Unlucky, you got a snake. Gag yourself. Keep the gag in for the remainder of the game on until you stop for the day. Go down to #39
Another thing I don’t do often, but I can manage that!

39 - Give yourself a nice spanking: 39 swats on each butt cheek and another 39 on a place of your choosing.
I did the other 39 on my breasts and used the ruler again.

5 - 44 - Let 44 drops of wax drip on your genitals.
Again, this is a limit, so I moved forwards 1 space.

45 - Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get a free pass. Go to #53
Because I moved forwards, I don’t do this, right?

3 - 48 - Put a dab of toothpaste on your finger (put as little or as much as you want) and rub it on a sensitive part of your body for 12 seconds and leave it on for 48 seconds. You may go wash it off afterwards.
I put it on my left nipple.

5 - 53 - Drink half of a cup (125 mL) of water every 5 turns until the rest of the game. You may not urinate unless you finish the game or stop playing for the day.
This will involve removing the gag every five turns, but I guess that’s okay.

3 - 56 - You are finally finished. Feel free to orgasm to your heart’s content!
Yay! I suppose I didn’t need that water after all.

PUNISH ME

Looking for dares to complete by myself or with my Master! I love getting PM dares too. You can also send dares for me to my Master.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Equipment
My PM Dares (please send some!)
My Rules
My Sex Map (updated Jan 2017)
My BDSM Test Results (updated Jan 2017)
My tumblr

For every PM I will tease myself with 100 strokes.
AshtonFTM is offline   Reply With Quote