View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:44 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

Because you like pain I want you to do something else, to make your denial even harder. Completely naked stroke your cock once. If it is not hard count to 10 Mississippi then stroke it once again. Continue this until you are pretty hard (I'd say at least 90%). Then once you're hard I want your hands down by your sides, palms flat against your thighs. Now without moving your hands from where they are you are going to get yourself laying flat on the ground with your cock flat against your belly. Count to 10 then get up. Now without moving your hands you're going to do it again but this time your cock is going to point to the left. Do this repeatedly until your cock has pointed North, South, East and West. If your cock becomes soft at any point or your hands leave your sides you start again. To make it more interesting or painful you could place 4 painful things on the floor (stinging nettles, tacks, nails, ice, etc.) that your cock must sit on each time. Make sure you report back here when done.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote