Thread: Kik Group
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 05:28 AM   #1
Little Elf Slave
Account Banned

Default Kik Group

Hello everyone, I am Elvy!

I am new to getDare, and I am a fairly new - untrained - submissive. I am going to start a Kik group for Dominants and Submissives to talk. You must be fairly active if you want to join and well written. I can not tolerate poorly written messages that are hard to read or lazy and constantly use abbreviations or text speak.

The benefits of this chat are that not only can people of this community meet and communicate, but creative tasks and punishments can be shared and there is the potential for collaborative events! If you are a submissive, you are not obligated to follow the orders of dominants within the group unless your Master specifies. However, all submissives must show the appropriate respect to Dominants in the group, and all Dominants must respect Submissives limits.

There will be no sharing of pictures in this group chat, otherwise you will be removed from the group.

If you are interested in joining, please reply to this thread with:
• Your alias, or a preferred name
• Your gender
• Your age
• Your Kik name
• Your role (Dom/Sub etc.)

Likes: Control, hidden public, humiliation, light pain - to be added to, interested in teying new things.

Limits: Scat, pee, blood, public, family, friends, needles, damage, illegal, food, body writing, age play, pet play, spanking, edging, orgasms.

I currently do not have any toys so household objects only. NO pictures.
Little Elf Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Little Elf Slave for this post: