View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 03:26 PM   #8
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypcontical View Post
My first task was some window exposure. I had to make sure I was wearing a butt plug, pull my tits out of my top, pull my bottoms round my ankles and maintain the position in front of a good window until I had edged twice.

Wow it was eventful... So I inserted the plug as requested, and decided to strip naked as it was going to be easier that way with the window I chose. I was going to stand by the window but that didn't have a good view of my bottom half so It wouldn't have satisfied Sir and Mistress enough. I decided to use the bay window in the living room... It overlooks the road but I thought that because it was dark and it is a quiet road, I would be ok...

I had some lights on in the room so I would be able to be seen from outside and opened the blinds...
So I striped naked, and knelt on the window ledge spread my legs and my tits were out and started to edge.
It was all quiet for 5 minutes as I edged the first time...then after that first edge, an Asda delivery van comes up the road... I don't know if he saw me but he certainly looked into the house and had his little light on in his cab... So he probably did see me...

The van then pulled up next door and I stayed at the window and edged again whilst he was unloading his van...I didn't move off the window ledge until he drove off...

I passed the task.

My second task was to post the report here on this thread. I will send the photo proof to any one who asks me for it.
The second task has now ended. Please don't make any more requests for photos.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote