View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 11:56 PM   #9658
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

Inspired by Cass Thread i will now make a new big promise.

Time: This thread will last 7 Days. however. we will add one extra day if These tasks are completed.

1.- 5 diferent people post in the thread
2.- 10 diferent people post in the thread
3.- one poster posts 50 diferent posts without breaking the rules.
4.- five promises are active at the same time.
5.- Cass posts (i still feel guilty over their promise :P)
6.- another poster completes 1000 Deepthroats in one day.
7.-all other days have been increased

Promise: i will do 10 Deepthroats for every post in this thread. These are basic Deepthroats. and dont count for any other kind of Deepthroats added by Keywords.

I will also be in Denial Listening to Cal's curse every day of the promise. i wont be allowed to ask for permision until i finish every task.

Rules:

Every poster is allowed to Double me. however following the thread's rules you can only double me if you are not doubling someone else.

That is until the special Keywords are Active.

Also Every poster has the right to post one extra Keyword. If the thread reaches (10000) then Every poster will be allowed an extra Keyword. Players who use the Maid Keyword can also earn a Second Keyword.

Posters who have been asked and decided weither or not to double my promise get an extra Keyword.

The 15th is a special day for me. no posts on the thread will be accepted that Day. i may post but i wont accept keywords or posts.

To USE their extra Keywords for the first time they must tell me in the thread how they adquired the Keyword (this is mostly for those i asked to halve or double a long time ago)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vanilla Keywords: You know the drill. these are the normal ones.

Lines: and i will wirte 10 lines of "This Maid loves Getting fucked in her throat"

Spank: and i will spank Myself 10 times.

Deepthroats: and i will do 10 adition Deepthroats (This Keyword will make sense later)

Corner: and i will spend 5 minutes in the corner. to a max of 300 Minutes.

Bondage: and i will spend 5 minutes in bondage. to a max of 300 minutes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cumulative Keywords: once these Keywords reach the amount specified on the Keyword they will be permanently in action.

Gag: and i will only be able to respond to this thread while gagged. (0/10)

Lingerie: and i will only be able to respond to this thread while in Lingerie. (0/10)

Revenge: and every Day of the promise i will send a mean PM Dare to a random poster of the thread or if every poster has been Dared or is not accepting dares i will randomly strike the forums. (0/10)

Double: yes this is a Keyword. (0/50) once this Keyword is reached every poster will be able to Double me. AS LONG AS THEY DONT USE THE TRIPLE KEYWORD

Triple: (0/100) from this poin onwards every poster will be allowed to Triple me as long as they are not Doubling someone else
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position Keywords: These Keywords work diferent than others. if these Keywords reach 50 posts i will do ALL the deepthroats in the specified position. all other posts on these Keywords will go into the normal Deepthroat Keyword.

Knees: basic position. i will be on my knees while serving my Dildo on a chair.

Bondage: hands locked behind back and on my knees.

Back: on my back with my head resting at the edge of my bed.

Made to Maid.

Maid: The final Keyword.an RP Keyword. kind of.
if this Keyword is used i must adress the poster with respect, if the poster asks for something (ie a drink) i must RP and respond to the poster in character as their Maid.
If within 12 hours i dont answer them i get a punishment. or if i fail to threat the poster with respect within my next post.
The punishment is an Adittion Deepthroat!

... as in for every time i fail the promise increases by 1.

So first time i fail and am called out on it the promises turns to 11. next time to 12 and so on.

Have Fun!

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares

Last edited by ScarletMaid; 12-05-2020 at 12:23 AM.
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote