View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 10:23 PM   #9653
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Similar to previous, I promise to do 3 deep throats with my vibe touching back of my throat, 3 anal insertions (no A2M) and 3 ball busts using a wooden spoon for every post until 0600 CET, 2 Dec (when my current denial period ends). I also agree to remain in denial until all tasks from this promise are complete and edge 3 times for every page in this thread is started while my promise is open.

- If you DOUBLE, no other keywords allowed.
- OK to TRIPLE but only once per hour
- if over 50 posts (mine included), i will tie balls tight at base for all tasks

Stipulations:
DEEP THROATS:
- i will hold my hands behind my back while kneeling for the deep throats using my torso to control the up and down movements
- the vibe may never lose contact with my mouth / lips (either all the way in, or only the tip held between my lips. If i "drop" the vibe, there will be a 10 deep throats penalty added to the end of the task.
- I will maintain a slow pace for the assigned deep throats (@1 per second) while the penalty deep throats will be performed as fast as i can in sets of 10 without stopping (simulating having my "mouth fucked").
INSERTIONS:
- Anal insertions will be performed slowly (once again, @ 1 per second)
- vibe must remain in me at all times
- Penalty, 10 additional FAST insertions for every time vibe slips out completely.
EDGES:
- nothing should ooze out allowing one minute between edges.
- If anything oozes, once i swallow it, I will then ask the most frequent poster in this promise for a punishment

Let the fun begin once again!

Promise closed at 118 reps equating to 354 deep throats, anal insertions and ball busts with balls tied tight and 15 edges.

Partial completion: 100 deep throats, 100 insertions and 100 ball busts with balls tied tight done the other day with one penalty earned as i let the vibe slip out of my ass once. Another 100 deep throats, insertions and ball busts with balls tied done today with 2 slips of dildo from ass, so i now owe 3 anal penalties.

154 remaining and i hope to finish them all tomorrow (privacy permitting), which will leave the edges before I am released from denial. More to follow....[/QUOTE]

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 12-02-2020 at 10:10 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: