View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 03:58 PM   #22
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelessprogram View Post
The other thread about this subject got closed without any reason. I pm'ed Butterfly about it but never received a response. That does not really invite me to use report functionality. And since as good as everything is allowed here, there's no point in reporting because nothing gets done about it.

What also doesn't help is that I raise valid concerns, but there is only one admin responding and all she says is as much as "fuck off, you're annoying".

Besides, I'm helping with a positive contribution. Raising these concerns is a contribution. And I'm posting in the topics I mentioned, warning others.

For the ones saying I shouldn't complain because the staff is undermanned and does not get paid: did you ever consider paying for getdare? You can actually do that.
Commenting on a thread does not report anything. Unless a mod is looking for a thread in the forums, they would never see it. When you see something that is against the rules, you need to push the report button. This will flag it for ALL active mods to see and handle.

Currently I am the only mod who is regularly active. Jaro, Lola, Red, and the others pop in and out, but aren't here consistently. However, you can always PM them, or send a report which we all see.

I never once said "fuck off" or "I don't care". What I have said consistently is that you have made your points known, I have told you what I can do within my scope as a mod/admin. I do not make the rules. I just enforce them.

Even if people pay for getDare, it doesn't make the staff paid, we are still volunteers. So while that helps with new software and updates etc. it will not fix that problem.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote